Is Hillary's health worse than we thought?

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Is Hillary's health worse than we thought?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

Between Hillary’s repeated coughing fits, incredibly low energy, and very odd reactions that seem more like she’s overacting worse than Jim Carrey, people have begun to question both Hillary’s physical and mental health. Some speculate that these odd behaviors stem from Hillary’s concussion suffered in 2012, after having another one of her fainting spells. Since then, there have been signs that she hasn’t been quite right.

One solid example is her sudden seizure when reporters asked her questions simultaneously. Clinton tries to play it off, but to little effect.
    http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/08/06/theres-good-reason-believe-clintons-health-far-worse-think/

mike_kolb
    Participant

This is getting too easy! Anytime there’s a political thread started, I just look and see who the OP is… and that tells me exactly what to do next. If it’s dork or bacon, it’s automatically time to move-along!

Vitalogy
    Participant
    Alfredo_T
    Participant

So, does Hillary Clinton have COPD, tuberculosis, or mesothelioma?

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

“Some speculate”

I.e. right wing douche bags praying for a miracle.

edselehr
    Participant

Some speculate that Dork is here only because he figured out how to hack into the Oregon State Hospital wi-fi with the laptop he keeps hidden in his mattress.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

The glare from the tin foil hats blinds me when bloggers, message board posters, and similar commentators start speculating on the health of candidates for public office.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Some people are saying, that Donald Trump’s tiny hands are symptomatic of a rare brain tumor which retards intellectual capacity and creates both narcissistic and sociopathic tendencies. It’s also rumored he has a tiny dick.

I’m not saying that’s true.

That’s just what I heard. It’s what some people are saying. I’m just asking the questions.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

Tiny hands are required for rectal extraction.

radiodork
    Spectator

Well we know Hillary’s brain continues to short circuit, even Hillary admitted that.

It’s also rumored that Lurking Grendel has no D!C#.
    Thats just what I heard. Its what some people are saying. I’m just asking the questions.

radiodork
    Spectator

Happy Early Birthday Lurk, I just bought you one for your birthday. Whats your address? Enjoy!
    http://www.infowarsstore.com/hillary-for-prison-t-shirt.html?source=googleshopping&gclid=CLS5wvmfu84CFZKCfgodOKoLUg

Andy Brown
    Participant
    LurkingGrendel
    Participant

I always find in interesting that stupid people are seemingly completely unaware that they’re stupid and that everyone else is laughing *at* them, rather than with them.

Amus
    Participant

Fake Clinton Medical Records

Clinton’s longtime physician — whose name appears atop the alleged “leaked” documents — released a statement to FactCheck.org calling the documents “false,” and reiterating her diagnosis that Clinton is “in excellent health and fit to serve as President of the United States.”

The fake documents, dated Feb. 5, 2014, which appear to have originated from a since-deleted Twitter account, purport to come from Dr. Bardack. But her title is wrong on the letterhead.

The letter purports to indicate that Clinton suffered complications from a 2012 concussion including “blacking out,” “uncontrollable twitching” and “memory loss.” It says Clinton has previously been diagnosed as having “Complex Partial Seizures” and “early-onset Subcortical Vascular Dementia.” The images were shared and discussed on numerous websites and in social media. But again, we can’t stress this enough: It’s a fake document.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/08/fake-clinton-medical-records/

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.