Inside A Trump Audit: Can You Even Imagine The U.S. Running Itself Like This?

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Inside A Trump Audit: Can You Even Imagine The U.S. Running Itself Like This?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andy Brown
    Participant

In a three-sentence letter on April 22, 1987, Donald Trump signed off on a series of accounting changes that allowed his first hotel to shortchange New York City nearly $3 million in rent, city auditors later concluded.

A decade before, Trump struck a unique deal freeing the hotel of $160 million in property taxes over the course of 40 years, while guaranteeing the city a small financial stake in its success: New York City received annual rent payments tied to the Grand Hyatt’s profits. In 1986, the hotel had its best year, raking in nearly $80 million. City officials expected to receive at least as much as the $3.7 million paid the year before.

But a month after Trump and his partners signed off on the accounting changes, the city was paid just $667,155.

There is no one person, no city or no country that drumpf will not cheat, shortchange or tie up in litigation to achieve more money for himself.

You know what’s hysterically funny? dorque and F&Bacon think that he would take care of their needs.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/inside-a-donald-trump-audit-missing-books-and-unusual-accounting/

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Hillary is apparently an evil witch.

Ergo, Trump good.

Pope Bacon is measuring his girth for sackcloth as we speak. I mean, really, what more needs to be said?

I wish our candidate were NOT Trump. I wish it were Marco Rubio or Jeb Bush.

I don’t love Trump but he’s better than the alternative.

It’s the same on the Democrat side. There are Democrats who loathe Hillary but will vote for her anyway because they see the alternative as unacceptable.

“You know what’s hysterically funny? dorque and F&Bacon think that he would take care of their needs.”

Conservatives don’t look at the government this way. I’m not looking for the government to take care of my needs. I never vote selfishly. I always vote for what I believe supports the “greatest good.”

Andy Brown
    Participant

“I’m not looking for the government to take care of my needs.”

Bull. You want SCOTUS judges that will overturn Roe v Wade. That is one of your “needs.” I did not write ‘personal’ needs you imbecile.

Quit responding like a jackass, Vern.

“I don’t love Trump but he’s better than the alternative.”

That’s an opinion, albeit misinformed, that you can have. However, the facts about donald’s negative lifestyle of screwing contractors and labors, by itself, far outweighs any of Clinton’s errors. Emails you say? Cheney outdid that. Benghazi you say? Dubya’s war got a lot more young American men killed. All you and your sidekick dorque can only come up with Republican generated scandals which are so easily dismissed as egregious. The same can not be done for drumpf.

Also, again it is worth mentioning that you have thrown out your religious beliefs for partisan power. If you really wanted the far right agenda to succeed, you would not vote for donald. He’s a sleeze and you make yourself one by taking such a baseless stand. No, Clinton is far from being the worse of two evils when the other evil is drumpf.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.