I’d Crawl Over Broken Glass To Vote For Trump

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things I’d Crawl Over Broken Glass To Vote For Trump

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

Ugh – George Will is not good at predictions. E.g. predicting a week before the 2012 election that Romney would win the electoral college 321-217.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/11/04/george_will_predicts_romney_wins_big_321-217.html

paulwalker
    Participant

So the odds are he will get it right. You lose then you win. Purely odds here.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Happy to break glass and then piss on it so the deplorables can crawl over it and either bleed out or get an infection.

radiogeek
    Participant

Vit, urine is essentially sterile. You’d have to do a No. 2 instead to encourage infection.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

I do not quite grasp, did RadioRuminator post the link to the pro-Trump article in The Federalist to support voting for Trump, or was it done satirically?

Andy Brown
    Participant

Trolls don’t do satire.

nosignalallnoise
    Participant

Joelinpdx 2.0?

Alfredo_T
    Participant

During the 2004 election, a participant on this board using the handle “digitaldextor” made a series of pro-Bush posts that culminated in one in which he implied that he would throw a flaming bag of dog turds on the front porch of another board participant. To me, this sounded like something that one of Phil Hendrie’s characters might have said on the air.

Now, I see a loyalty claim that I cannot take seriously. I am reminded of an episode of Night Court, in which Bull Shannon explained his loyalty to Judge Harry Stone by saying, “I would gladly drink molten lava for that man. Fortunately, he has never asked me to do so.”

Bob
    Participant

My only question is if the Phil Hendrie character would have been Dr. Jeff Dowder, Rudy Canoza, R.C. Collins or Ted Bell.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

It definitely would have been R.C. Collins.

Andrew
    Participant

Dean Wheeler – but it wouldn’t have been turds from a dog…

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.