Hunch…Romney not done yet

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    paulwalker
    Participant

Just watched Mitt on Fallon tonight. This guy is suddenly loose and funny. My hunch is something is up here, and it maybe Mitt. I could be completely off base, but something tells me he will enter the race late and become the front runner rather quickly. He knows how to do it wrong, and from that he can probably do it right. Just a hunch. Clinton vs. Romney? I wouldn’t bet against it.

jerry1949
    Spectator

I have my doubts considering the strong Republican field. But what a great guy, and what an outstanding president he would have been.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Strong Republican field? Really? The only thing they are strong in is bat shit.

Romney has zero chance of getting the nomination. I’ll take anybody’s bet right now.

And thankfully he wasn’t elected. He would have tanked the economic recovery we are all enjoying.

Amus
    Participant

…considering the strong Republican field.

SNORT!
    Spoken like a true RWA.

jerry1949
    Spectator

Rubio, Walker, Bush, Cruz, Paul…who else? Any of them would be awesome, and any 1000x better than BO.

edselehr
    Participant

“Rubio, Walker, Bush, Cruz, Paul…who else? Any of them would be awesome, and any 1000x better than BO.”

Really? How would any of the guys you mention do a better job on…

healthcare?

foreign affairs?

the economy?

immigration?

education?

job creation?

energy policy?

preserving individual rights?

Not saying that Obama has gotten all these right, but how would your guys do “1000x better”? And no empty rhetoric – Details!

NoParty
    Participant

UF%UB said>>>
    Rubio, Walker, Bush, Cruz, Paul…who else? Any of them would be awesome, and any 1000x better than BO.

Opinions are like assholes…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.