How do millenials get their election news?

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things How do millenials get their election news?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    missing_kskd
    Participant

Watch this. It’s worth your hour.

**I linked this to continue the conversation point Paul brought up recently on the Nat Geo thread.

Media / news discussion welcome. Had I been thinking a bit faster and deeper, I would have dropped this thread here, prior to making the comments I did on the Nat Geo thread.

Whoops!

Let’s talk some media. Young people, old people, lies, public interest, etc…

duxrule
    Participant

I haven’t watched the whole video, but people do need to understand that the young people of today have a completely different method for gathering their information and for sharing it with others. This is going completely under the radar of the MSM and the political machine as it exists today. There are a lot of people who are going to be mightily surprised around this time next year.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Yes! Exactly.

I’ve got some exposure to millennials right now. People at work, home, friends of my kids. They are interested. They are concerned about the state of things and what might or could happen.

And they are busy. Who isn’t at that stage in life?

They take it when they are ready, which isn’t often, and they will seek it sometimes when something compelling gets them to think for a few minutes. And it’s only a few minutes.

I’m having a lot of fun exploring the spaces they inhabit. Well worth it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.