Hitler reacts to the Trump's 2005 tape

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bookemdono
    Participant

Some here may find this funny. And the ones that don’t, too bad.

Langston
    Participant

Hitler is always good for a few laughs. Can hardly wait for the video showing Trump’s reaction to defeat.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

If you didn’t know, that scene is from an outstanding German film called “Downfall”. It chronicles the final days of The Third Reich and is largely set within the confines of The Chancellery as well as in the bunker with Adolf Hitler and the remnants of The High Command. The United States Army is closing from the west, and far more alarmingly to the crumbling remains of The Reich, the Soviets have already entered the outskirts of Berlin from the east and are both shelling the city as well as engaging the limited (and tragically younger or very much too old) forces the Germans have remaining in defense.

The actor who plays Adolf Hitler is amazing. The entire film is just captivating; I believe it won the German equivalent of a best picture Oscar.

Highly recommended.

bookemdono
    Participant

I was wondering what movie that scene was from. Thanks for clearing it up. Will have to search that one out.

There are a few of those videos made from that movie with the topical subtitling added to them. Its pretty clear the person creating those is not a Trump fan.

Brianl
    Participant

I am with Lurking – Downfall is absolutely incredible. I felt that they nailed all the key components, very very well. Honestly, one of the top five movies ever to me, and by far the best on World War II (and I have seen a LOT, being the huge war and history buff I am).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.