Hillary for Hospice 2016

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

The Proof is in the pudding and Hillary Clinton is getting sicker and sicker by the minute. She gave a speech today, and lets just say she tried to pull it off but the coughing spells were non stop, at parts of the speech she could barely talk.
    The media is trying to come out and say she is in great health but the evidence proves otherwise. Here is her speech from today 9/5/16.

Dr. Drew Pinsky’s HLN show Dr. Drew On Call has been cancelled by CNN
    A source claims CNN allegedly demanded Pinsky take back his comments
    Source added Pinsky received nasty calls and emails after the comments
    Pinsky said that he is ‘gravely concerned’ about Hillary Clinton’s health
    Comment was made on radio, Pinsky’s show was cancelled eight days later
    Pinsky claimed that Clinton is suffering from brain damage
    He added that Hillary’s medical condition was ‘dangerous and concerning’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3774461/CNN-demanded-Dr-Drew-comments-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-just-days-axed-claimed-suffering-brain-damage.html#ixzz4JPbqZKFQ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

edselehr
    Participant

Since everyone on this board has concluded that you are delusional and mentally deficient, absent a certified doctor’s examination, I suppose it’s only fair to let you to make your own unsubstantiated claims about Hillary’s health. Have fun, dork!

paulwalker
    Participant

First, the Daily Mail is a conservative British tabloid.

Second, if one bothers to read the entire story one will note that Pinsky’s representative claims his comments had nothing to do with HLN canceling the show.

Third, these comments were made on a radio show, not Pinsky’s tv show.

Fourth, I would advise anyone using the term “hospice” should be very careful. I know what “hospice” is and know it very well. It is also important that using this term as an outcome for a Presidential candidate with no factual information at the least is extremely careless and inhumane, and at the most could be very dangerous.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.