hillary Email

This topic contains 72 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  NoParty 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • Author

Alfredo_T
    Participant

This is a general question, not one directed specifically at Herb or Jerry. Why is it so necessary to have clever but stupid villains? If I had e-mail messages containing evidence of illegal activity, I would not keep them on my computer’s internal hard drive! I would save them to removable media such as detachable USB disks, flash drives, or CD-R/DVD-R disks and then carefully hide these media in places where they would not be found.

Having tens of thousands of e-mails on Clinton’s e-mail server seems curious to me, but if instead, there were only about 100 messages, then that would be reeeeaaaally suspicious.

edselehr
    Participant

F&B, there’s absolutely nothing she can say or do to not make you think there’s a conspiracy here, right?

jerry1949
    Spectator

I will feel much better about her and this situation if she stops stonewalling and simply turns over the hard drive to an independent arbiter. Why wouldn’t she be anxious to do that? That would totally diffuse the situation and her political enemies would have no ammunition.

duxrule
    Participant

“That would totally diffuse the situation and her political enemies would have no ammunition.”

You said that with a straight face? Keep dreaming. I hope this finally hangs her. We can do better for President in ’16.

Langston
    Participant

I find it interesting that although there have been several GOP Benghazi investigations targeting HRC, that it was not known that she had a private email until now. That is some investigating

duxrule
    Participant

Now, that’s funny right there.

Deane Johnson
    Participant

Langston, the Clintons are very good at hiding there devious actions.

edselehr
    Participant

Keeping secrets is not in and of itself a reason to assume nefarious intent – hell, we *all* have secrets to keep. What bothers me about this whole line of investigation is the assumption that something illegal was done, even though there is zero evidence that something illegal was done. And this isn’t about Clinton specifically, but rather the entire “accusation is proof” industry.

Andy Brown
    Participant

That’s how the GOP operates. Accusation is all the proof they need. That’s why they can’t win a national election. Their tactics only prevail where their gerrymandered districts can carry them. They will stop at nothing to derail Clinton’s presidential bid, mainly because they don’t have a candidate that can win against her. In fact, any Democrat has an overwhelming head start in electoral votes. There just aren’t enough of those electors in the Republican stronghold states. The national sentiment is still very much anti Republican.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.html

jerry1949
    Spectator

She’s toast.

Because of Democrats, not because of a vast right wing conspiracy.

The way she’s responded is insulting to anyone of an average intelligence. This is a good excuse for the Dems to dump her, and I bet they do.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Not gonna happen.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Lulz

Pace your rage

Andy Brown
    Participant

Delirium (DSM-III) A psychiatric mental disorder due to multiple aetiologies.

jerry1949
    Spectator

Rage? I hope she IS the candidate. She’s not all that. She’s very beatable.

Andy Brown
    Participant

Hallucinations.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.