October 7, 2016 at 10:43 pm #23702radiodorkSpectator
A Shrill is a beyond perfect word to describe the corrupt nature of Hillary Clinton.
https://youtu.be/3D04HQjiFqUPretty damaging stuff and a lot more serious than a few off colored comments Trump said behind doors. There is a huge double standard in the media, when they will cherry pick a few comments that Trump said 20 years ago vs what ACTIONS Bill clinton did, taking advantage of young women when he was in the whitehouse. We all know that Bill Clinton was getting non stop blow -jobs by white House intern Monica Lewinsky. There was the famous Bill Clinton Cum stain on Monica Lewinsky’s dress. There was also the numerous women that accused Bill Clinton of Rape. So if the media wants to Bring back an off colored comment that Trump said 20 years ago than they should also be reporting on all these women who were taken advantage of By Bill Clinton, while Hillary Clinton Smeared them all.
1. According to Breitbart News, Juanita Broaddrick, a gubernatorial campaign volunteer, accused Bill Clinton of rape in 1978:
Then he tries to kiss me again. And the second time he tries to kiss me he starts biting my lip … He starts to, um, bite on my top lip and I tried to pull away from him. And then he forces me down on the bed. And I just was very frightened, and I tried to get away from him and I told him ‘No,’ that I didn’t want this to happen but he wouldn’t listen to me. … It was a real panicky, panicky situation. I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to ‘Please stop.’ And that’s when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip. … When everything was over with, he got up and straightened himself, and I was crying at the moment and he walks to the door, and calmly puts on his sunglasses. And before he goes out the door he says ‘You better get some ice on that.’ And he turned and went out the door.
2. Eileen Wellstone, an English woman who met Clinton at a pub, alleged the former president of sexual assaulted her in 1969.
3. Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary, accused Clinton of sexually assaulting her in 1979.
4. Elizabeth Ward Gracen, reigning Miss America and married at the time, originally told friends that Clinton had sexually assaulted her in 1982. It is reported that Gracen has privately condemned the encounter as rape but has publicly claimed it was “consensual,” presumably out of fear.
5. Per Breitbart, “Flight attendant Christy Zercher, who worked on Clinton’s plane in 1992, allegedly accused Clinton of exposing his genitals to her and grabbing her breasts.”
6. Former DC fundraiser, Sandra Allen James alleged that Clinton “invited her to his hotel room and then sexually assaulted her in 1991.”
7. Kathleen Willey, former Democrat activists, per WND, accused Clinton of sexually assaulting her in 1993.
8. Paula Jones claimed that Clinton exposed his penis to her and then asked “Would you kiss it for me?” She filed a sexual harassment claim against him soon after. She attested:
… He came over by the wingback chair close to where I was at. Then it’s like he wasn’t even paying attention to what I was saying to him. Then he goes, “Oh, I love the way your hair flows down your back. And I was watching you,” and stuff like that. Downstairs. And then he did it again. Then he started — he pulled me over to him while he was leaning up against the wingback chair and he took his hands and was running them up my culottes. And they were long. They were down to my knees. They were long, dressy culottes. And he had his hand up, going up to my middle pelvic area, and he was kissing me on the neck, you know, and trying to kiss me on the lips and I wouldn’t let him. And then I backed back. I said, “Stop it. You know, I’m not this kind of girl.” I mean. And it still — and then I ran right over to where the couch was. I thought what am I going to do? I was trying to collect my thoughts. I did not know what to do. I was trying to collect my thoughts. I did not know what to do. After the second time — after the first time, I had rebuffed him. And then when I got over there and I kind of sat right there by the end of the couch on the — seemed like on the armchair part. And the next thing you know it, I turn around because he was kind of back over here, and he come over there, pulled his pants down, sat down and asked me to perform oral sex…He asked me would I kiss it. He goes — you know, I can see the look on his face right now. He asked me, “Would you kiss it for me?” I mean, it was disgusting.
9. An unnamed 22-year-old woman came forward in 1972 to accuse Clinton of sexual assault. “According to Capitol Hill Blue, in 1972, while Bill was dating Hillary at Yale Law School, a 22-year-old woman told campus police that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her. She confirmed the assault to Capitol Hill Blue but did not want her name used. Clinton was still president in 1999 when the article was written.”
10. As a professor at the University of Arkansas, Clinton “allegedly sexually attacked a female student, groped her and tried to physically trap her in his office.”
“Would you kiss it for me?”
BILL CLINTON’S ALLEGED QUESTION TO PAULA JONES
11. According to an article penned by Daniel J. Harris and Teresa Hampton, “former Arkansas students confirmed that Clinton tried to force himself on them when he was a professor.”
12. Roger Morris wrote in Partners In Power that another unnamed victim accused Clinton of unwanted sexual advances:
A young woman lawyer in Little Rock claimed that she was accosted by Clinton while he was attorney general and that when she recoiled he forced himself on her, biting and bruising her. Deeply affected by the assault, the woman decided to keep it all quiet for the sake of her own hard-won career and that of her husband. When the husband later saw Clinton at the 1980 Democratic Convention, he delivered a warning. “If you ever approach her,” he told the governor, “I’ll kill you.” Not even seeing fit to deny the incident, Bill Clinton sheepishly apologized and duly promised never to bother her again.
13. In the book, Uncovering Clinton, another woman, “the wife of a prominent Democract” (who remained unnamed), accused Clinton of sexual abuse in 1996:
Clinton started getting physical, trying to kiss her, touching her breasts. The woman said she was stunned. She had no idea how to respond. “I’ve never had a man take advantage of me like that” … As Clinton pressed himself on her, she said, she resisted–and finally pushed him away. What happened after that? I asked. Clinton turned away, she said. She hesitated, and she said softly and with apparent discomfort, “I think he finished the job himself.”
14. Lt. Col. Robert “Buzz” Patterson wrote a book about Clinton called, Dereliction of Duty in which he accounted yet another victim of sexual abuse by the then-president. He wrote that a female stewardess on Air Force One complained that Clinton “sexually molested” and “cornered” her on the flight. Per Patterson, the woman only “wanted an apology.”
(Note: Women like Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers have admitted to having extramarital affairs with Clinton but are not on the list because they have never professed any nonconsensual abuse. A case could be made that Clinton took extreme advantage of Lewinsky. But do not expect any “feminists” to agree with that notion.)
Bill Clinton has been accused of sexually assaulting at least fourteen women — and who knows how many more have not come forward? If Hillary Clinton returns to the White House, Bill will follow, allowing him the same access and authority he has abused time and again. And Hillary will be lurking in the shadows, quickly acting to silence these women all the while “standing with Bill,” and posing as a “true feminist” herself.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.