Hillary Clinton's New Book Filled With Lies & Finger Pointing

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Hillary Clinton's New Book Filled With Lies & Finger Pointing

This topic contains 18 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  paulwalker 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

radiodork
    Participant

Some much needed humor.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  radiodork.

radiodork
    Participant

skeptical
    Participant

Dork, don’t post your toilet overflow on Dan’s site. I’d suggest Broadway’s church or Bacon’s confessional. Both sites will be more receptive to this shit.

Broadway
    Participant

Love Gutfeld!

edselehr
    Participant

“Gutfeld was raised Roman Catholic and once was an altar boy. He describes himself as an “agnostic atheist”. – Wikipedia

Still feelin’ the love, Broadway?

Amus
    Participant

“Gutfeld was raised Roman Catholic and once was an altar boy. He describes himself as an “agnostic atheist”

What do you Know?
    That describes me too!

paulwalker
    Participant

A couple of facts here:

Hillary won the popular vote in the 2016 election.

For those Trump fans who keep saying “get over it, Trump won”, it is apparent to me that the Republicans are the ones that can’t get over it by their reactions to this book, which is nothing more than what the Clintons have always done, writing books, giving speeches, and making money. Hmm, I think our current President has a history of this as well. Non-issue at the end of the day.

Langston
    Participant

It has always been a primary weakness of the Republicans, the inability to ignore Hillary Clinton. As a result, she has a best seller.

skeptical
    Participant

Bill and Hillary were dirt poor when they left the white house. Thanks to the Republicans, they’re in the top 1% now.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Both Hillary and Bernie can go the fuck away in my view. They are both responsible for President Trump.

semoochie
    Participant

Isn’t that a little like saying the counter protesters are responsible for the neo-nazis?

Chris_taylor
    Participant

It’s hard for me to put blame on Bernie or Hillary for Trump’s presidency. Trump’s arrival has been in the making for nearly 30 years. Gerrymandering of districts, huge corporate money into politics, Supreme Court decisions…the list is long.

Trump didn’t just show up.

One excerpt I did preview from Clinton’s book is how women in the public eye, like politics, business, religion, are viewed through a very different lens than there men counterparts.

My wife has personally experienced it. A man can get emotional, raise his voice, bring tears and great vocal passion to an event and be seen as strong, confident and with good leadership skills…but if a woman were to do the same thing, you hear comments like, emotional, bitchy…and if she stays more quiet she’s seen as aloof or stand-offish..

There are a lot reasons Hillary lost the electoral vote, but I can’t blame Bernie or Clinton supporters because of the landslide popular vote for Hillary.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Bernie Sanders is probably most responsible for Hillary’s loss, other than Hillary herself.

Sure, you have Russia and all the other excuses, but Bernie fatally damaged Hillary’s campaign when he was mathematically eliminated yet continued on knowing damn well he had 0% chance of winning the nomination.

And my history here will show I predicted this. Ask Missing KSKD.

Yeah, Sanders made his point and now we are dealing with the consequences of his advocacy.

I was a fan of Bernie Sanders WAY before he was popular. Mostly due to him being on Bill Maher’s show back in the day.

Not so much anymore though.

Chris_taylor
    Participant

Still not buying it was Bernie’s fault, too many other factors, and possibly including some of Bernie’s voting base, but not enough, IMHO, to bring down Clinton.

How do you lose by winning?

paulwalker
    Participant

While Bernie may have caused some on the left to stay home , I don’t think it was a major factor in Hillary’s loss.

The real problem was lack of a concentrated effort in States they thought they had already won. Pure and simple, and perhaps somewhat arrogant.

But all this is ancient history, and it seems the only people who really care about it are the right and they can’t let go.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.