Here Comes the Circus

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    duxrule
    Participant

It’s being announced that The Donald is making a swing through Portland and Seattle later in the month. THAT ought to be some pretty special comedy. (That is, if TD doesn’t bail out first)

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/politics/article/Trump-to-raise-money-in-Seattle-Portland-San-9122893.php

Langston
    Participant

This will give Greg Walden an opportunity to stand shoulder to shoulder with the Orange Man.

duxrule
    Participant

Hopefully, he’ll practice his speech this time. You would have thought he had never done that, given that talk at the RNC. Extremely weak sauce.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

I love that he’s wasting his time and money, in any fashion, in Portland or Seattle.

There’s a 0.0% chance Trump is going to carry Oregon or Washington.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

Those who feel so inclined can spend up to $50,000 for one of the upcoming Trump fundraisers!

Brianl
    Participant

Maybe if he has as much wealth as he brags about, he wouldn’t need to fundraise.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

I vaguely recall that earlier in the campaign, he had said that he intended to fund the whole effort himself. At least, I recall some of his supporters saying that what they found to be so great about Trump was that he was not beholden to political contributions.

Clinton fundraiser tickets can cost up to $27,000. That price point is still one that I consider to be reserved for the “beautiful people” of our society.

Amus
    Participant

“This will give Greg Walden an opportunity to stand shoulder to shoulder with the Orange Man.”

Let’s keep our terminology straight.

It’s not “Orange Man” it’s “Cheeto Jesus”.

Cheeto Jesus

Langston
    Participant

Or Velveeta Raccoon?

Andy Brown
    Participant

With each passing week he displays the classic symptoms of medium-grade mania in more disturbing forms: inflated self-esteem, sleeplessness, impulsivity, aggression and a compulsion to offer advice on subjects he knows nothing about.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/opinion/trumps-enablers-will-finally-have-to-take-a-stand.html

paulwalker
    Participant

Seriously, why Trump would even come to WA/OR is beyond reasoning. There is absolutely no chance of him winning these two states. I am afraid his campaign is just as clueless as the candidate. Same goes for California. If anything, this shows a candidate that has lost touch with reality.

Andy Brown
    Participant

Clinton taking an unprecedented lead in many national polls. More importantly she is now ahead in Virgina by 12 points and is leading in Nevada.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Andy Brown
    Participant

Donald Trump's Bad Deals: Marty Rosenberg on Trump Taj Mahal

This new video from AFL-CIO is a doozy: "I want people to see and understand what Mr. Trump is. I am only speaking up because most people won't."

Posted by Michigan AFL-CIO on Friday, August 5, 2016

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.