HD Signals Off

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    W7PAT
    Participant

I’ve noticed that KBOO, KNRK, KYCH, KINK (how is kink feeding 102.9?), KRSK, KLTH, KXJM are no longer broadcasting in HD. I wonder if this is a temporary situation?

lastday
    Participant

From Eugene, I can get 97.9 KLVP, 107.1 KLVU, and 98.3 ??? in HD. KLTH is very weak and no sign of HD. Maybe there’s maintenance going on and reduced power?

What the heck is 98.3? Oh yeah, it has to be KTUP. ?

Broadway
    Participant

Don’t think KBOO and KNRK have HD.

semoochie
    Participant

KBOO hasn’t had HD in years! KNRK did the last time I checked. Stations don’t tend to have HD on their auxiliary antennas and I suspect that there is work being done on one or more TV sites and any issue at Stonehenge is just a coincidence. I have noticed though that KKCW seems to have dropped its extra channels.

fieldstrength
    Participant

There is repair work happening this week on the master FM antenna at Sylvan. That accounts for KINK, KLTH, and KXJM, since HD is not available on their aux facilities.

Randy_in_Eugene
    Participant

I often listen to KNRK HD2 when I’m in the area, and they have the same classic alternative hits on an internet stream. As for 98.3 in Dallas, it’s time-shared between two stations.

Steve Naganuma
    Participant

While driving around today, I noticed KLTH HD2 and HD3 are back on.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.