Has Trump encouraged the violence?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Lander
    Participant

He most certainly has.

paulwalker
    Participant

Absolutely, and he just ended a phone interview with CNN and he didn’t say anything that would dispose himself, in fact he continued to blame the protesters.
    He had a chance to be a statesman, but he didn’t take that opportunity. Maybe tomorrow? Probably not.

Lander
    Participant

I imagine that accusing Trump of being a gentleman would be ridiculous. After all, who needs a President that woman can respect, the peaceful can support and is admired by men for both. That’s not sexy during a campaign. Too politically correct.

Vitalogy
    Participant

We will eventually see a shooting at one these rallies. Just a matter of time. I’ve never seen anything like this in my time.

paulwalker
    Participant

1968, in the same city, but I don’t really remember it because I was 8. But learned a lot about it as I got older. Nothing new for Chicago.

A shooting? Well, probably not inside a rally hall as security is tight, and after tonight will likely get tougher.

Some have compared Trump to George Wallace in ’72. He was also very combative against anyone who came at him. Shot and was paralyzed. Back then there was far less security for candidates.

skeptical
    Participant

I’d say there is a major “accident” overdue to occur at one of these rallies.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

A few minutes ago, I saw some footage on the news of Trump rallies turning violent. I must plaintively ask, why lower oneself to this level? From what I saw, it appeared that people protesting against the rally threw the first punches.

skeptical
    Participant

With the Trump crowd, politeness doesn’t work. A dose of their own medicine might. Besides, throwing the punch first ensures the other person gets hauled off to jail — that’s what I’ve learned from Trump rallies.

Notalent
    Participant

Nothing more than the classic shame and shout down routine employed and encouraged by the left and used to eliminate any opposing viewpoint.

Right out of the Saul Alinsky playbook.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Notalent is a proud Trump supporter, I’m sure.

radiodork
    Spectator

If you go back and look at the video of the protests, there was a lot of protesters that were engaging in the violence and shouting “Bernie, ” Bernie “Bernie”. I think the left played a huge part in organizing the chaos. Let’s face it, the media and the government are trying to take Donald down and it’s not working. In fact it just solidified his supporters.

mwdxer1
    Participant

This what Hitler did to start the violence against the Jewish people in the 1930s. Trump even told Speaker Ryan the other day, he should watch his step. Trump does not want to be President, he wants to be King Trump. Didn’t we break away from “Kings” about 250 years ago? I doubt we want to go back to that.

radiodork
    Spectator

And here is the proof that the left played a huge part of the chaos.
    via How Bernie Sanders Supporters Shut Down Donald Trump’s Rally in Chicago – NBC Politics Discussion

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2016/03/12/35253464-how-bernie-sanders-supporters-shut-down-donald-trumps-rally-in-chicago?d=1

radiodork
    Spectator

Bernie sanders and his supporters played
    a HUGE part in igniting the chaos and will have a lot of explaining to do.
    What the sanders campaign did was incredibly foolish not to mention extremely dangerous. Luckily nobody was killed, it could have been a lot worse.

mwdxer1
    Participant

There are probably a lot involved but Trump’s words started it all. Without that there would not be this.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.