Grab your POPCORN and hold on for the ride!

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Grab your POPCORN and hold on for the ride!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

If you don’t know who James O keefe is James Edward O’Keefe is an American conservative activist. He has produced secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters, some selectively edited, with figures and workers in academic, governmental and social service organizations, purportedly showing abusive or alleged illegal behavior by representatives of those organizations. He gained national attention for his release of video recordings of workers at ACORN offices in 2009, his arrest in early 2010 at the office of then-U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) in a failed attempt to record staff conversations, and the release of videos of conversations with two high-ranking, now former, NPR executives in 2011.

So he has come out and said Starting tomorrrow he will be releasing videos to the Press of Hillary Clinton demeaning and disparaging African Americans in the worst ways.

“This week we drop smaller bombs across the country. Next week we drop atomic bombs on Hillary Clinton.
    https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII

“The corporate media can’t bear their own irrelevance. If they lose their power over the voter, they panic”.

duxrule
    Participant

James O’Keefe? You mean the convicted liar and fabricator? I can’t wait to see how his editing skills have improved since those bogus tapes he made at the Planned Parenthood clinics. Let’s see if he can keep himself out of jail this time around.

Amus
    Participant

Enjoy your popcorn.

I think O’Keefe’s reputation is pretty well established.

I don’t think this will resonate anywhere outside of the bubble.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Seek help. You are clearly insane.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

“Selectively edited” doesn’t raise a red flag?

edselehr
    Participant

James O’Keefe? You’ve got to be kidding. He has about as much credence as…well, as you.

Andy Brown
    Participant

dorque has the personality judgement acumen of a fig newton. I never thought the GOP would nominate someone less qualified then Dubya, but . . .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.