GOP War on Women Confirmed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Amus
    Participant

Conservative blogger Marybeth Glenn unleashed a Twitter storm taking to task Republicans who still support Trump.

Seems she’s been defending Republicans from the accusation of conducting a “War on Women” then feeling stabbed in the back when they just confirmed it.

So let me get this straight: I, a conservative female, have spent years defending the Republican Party against claims of sexism. When I saw Republican men getting attacked I stood up for them. I came to their defense. I fought on their behalf. I fought on behalf of a movement I believed in.

I fought on behalf of my principles while other women told me I hated my own sex. Not only charges of sexism, but I defended @marcorubio during Go8, I fought in my state to stop the @ScottWalker recall, etc… Now some Trojan horse nationalist sexual predator invades the @GOP, eating it alive, and you cowards sit this one out? He treats women like dogs, and you go against everything I – and other female conservatives – said you were & back down like cowards.

Get this straight: We don’t need you to stand up for us, YOU needed to stand up for us for YOU. For YOUR dignity. For YOUR reputation. Jeff Sessions says that he wouldn’t “characterize” Trump’s unauthorized groping of women as “assault.”

Are you kidding me?!

Others try to rebuke his comments, yet STILL choose to vote for a sexual predator – because let’s be honest, that’s what he is. “What he said is wrong, and the way he treats women is wrong, but it’s not wrong enough for me to not vote for him.”

Thanks, cowards.

Various men in the movement are writing it off as normal, confirming every stereotype the left has thrown at them. So I’m done. I’m sooo done.

If you can’t stand up for women & unendorse this piece of human garbage, you deserve every charge of sexism thrown at you. I’m just one woman, you won’t even notice my lack of presence at rallies, fair booths, etc. You won’t really care that I’m offended by your silence, and your inability to take a stand. But one by one you’ll watch more women like me go, & you’ll watch men of ACTUAL character follow us out the door.

And what you’ll be left with are the corrupt masses that foam at the mouth every time you step outside the lines. Men who truly see women as lesser beings, & women without self-respect. And your “guiding faith” & “principles” will be attached to them as well. And when it’s all said and done, all you’ll have left is the party The Left always accused you of being.

Scum.

EDIT;

Oh, And as of this post, the total number of Women who have come forward to accuse Trump of sexual assault stands at 11.

If you’re keeping score, that’s 7 more than Bill who’s not even running for president.

A “war” is “confirmed” by ONE BLOGGER?

So who is winning in the count? Trump or Clinton? Clinton’s have been known for years. Trump’s mysteriously appeared four weeks before the election. How come we didn’t know about them during the primary or whenever they allegedly happened?

Update: So Trump is “winning” but Clinton has a rape to his credit, so I think that puts him in the lead. Plus we don’t know how many of Bill’s women Hillary has beaten into submission and are afraid to come forward.

Flowers stated that Clinton personally paid $200 for the abortion in 1977, and she revealed that she was made aware that Hillary Clinton knew that same year about the alleged affair, which Flowers says continued another eleven years or so.

Flowers described the abortion as “psychologically a horrible thing to go through,” and “not only physically painful but it was very psychologically painful.”

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/10/14/exclusive-audio-gennifer-flowers-bill-clinton-paid-200-abort-baby/

Clinton has a dead baby to his credit too. As well as a live man who claims to be his son.

Clinton is winning this.

Andy Brown
    Participant

“but Clinton has a rape to his credit”

If a rape allegation, to which you refer, are what you are counting, drumpf has way more then Bill.

According to legal documents, Trump has been accused of raping a 13-year-old child, raping his ex-wife, and attempting to rape a former business associate. He vehemently denies all of these accusations—and it should be noted anyone can file a civil complaint in court, and a complaint is by no means proof of allegations. That being said, the accusations are chilling.

Here are all the times Donald Trump has been accused of rape or attempted rape

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

http://www.glamour.com/story/a-history-timeline-of-donald-trump-sexual-assault

Oh, BTW Vern, Bill Clinton is not running for office (he’s won that game twice if I recall) and drumpf is on the path to overwhelmingly losing his bid for power.

You are beating a dead horse. drumpf is going to be a big loser. L – O – S – E – R

Amus
    Participant

Trump’s mysteriously appeared four weeks before the election. How come we didn’t know about them during the primary or whenever they allegedly happened?

Funny you should ask;

Donald Trump is giving us a master class in why #WomenDontReport

In the past 24 hours, we’ve witnessed a master class in the way powerful men get away with assault, harassment, and abuse of their power. During his first speech since his his accusers went public, Trump told a crowd of his supporters at his Mar-a-Lago resort in West Palm Beach that he was in fact the victim and one by one called all of the women liars. In a speech that was both painful and at times sickening to listen to, Trump proved exactly why women often avoid reporting assault: the very present fear that they will be publicly shamed — especially when it comes to Trump accusers — for doing so.

Was it reasonable for Jessica Leeds to come forward about her sexual assault only to have Lou Dobbs tweet her personal phone number and address, exposing her private information to his hundreds of thousands of followers? Was it reasonable for Natasha Stoynoff to come forward about her sexual assault only to have Donald Trump suggest she was too ugly for him to be interested in sexually assault her?

A cop who’s spent 30 years fighting sexual assault explains why victims often wait to come forward

The fact that it took some women decades to report Donald Trump’s alleged sexual misconduct doesn’t surprise him at all.

“Victims may wait days, weeks, months, years, decades,” he says. “When one victim comes forward, it’s not at all uncommon to see other victims come forward, who are thinking, ‘Well, they came forward; now it’s not just my word.’ And then we see the next victim says the same thing.”

Andy Brown
    Participant

Andy Brown
    Participant

The BICN (bloviator in charge of nothing) posted:

“Flowers described the abortion as “psychologically a horrible thing to go through,” and “not only physically painful but it was very psychologically painful.”

Hey look asswipe, most of us are sick and tired of you masquerading as a pro life christian conservative. You are a right wing extremist that is pro birth. You aren’t ‘christian’ and you have compromised your own faith by supporting drumpf. Most of all, you aren’t pro life.

Sister Joan D. Chittister, O.S.B. is a Benedictine nun, author and speaker. You on the other hand are a rural, extreme right wing phony bullshit artist with no credibility, no Bachelor’s degree, no research skills, no logic skills and less then no understanding of the sciences.

Andy Brown
    Participant

The many right wing bible thumping crowd and their associates are going to find out that the more they pursue overturning a women’s right to control her own reproductive rights, the steeper the climb will become.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.