GHW Bush accused of groping 2 women

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    cbaravelli
    Spectator

http://nypost.com/2017/10/30/peyton-manning-accuser-speaks-out-he-lies-had-predator-eyes/
    There are two Oregon news internet sites which do fair reporting including police shootings. During and after the Hands Up! Don’t Shoot! frenzy, their traffic counts near double from multiple daily bot hits from many sources including outside the United States.
    Click bait. I don’t care other than bring on the sex robots.

cbaravelli
    Spectator
    skeptical
    Participant

Chris is spot on once again. Men don’t need to be explaining away the crap they do to women.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

Men don’t need to be explaining away the crap women do to men. There, fixed it.

edselehr
    Participant

cbaravelli: First of all, you seem to be a misogynist prick…please prove me wrong.

Second, don’t believe everything you read – at least not before checking your sources.

“News of the political drama’s impending swan song comes less than 24 hours after actor Anthony Rapp accused House of Cards leading man Kevin Spacey of making a sexual advance at him when he was 14. Multiple sources confirm, however, that the decision to bring HoC to an end was made months ago and was not in response to the allegations. (A Netlix rep confirms this.)”

http://tvline.com/2017/10/30/house-of-cards-ending-cancelled-season-6-kevin-spacey/

paulwalker
    Participant

Spacey is one of my favorite actors. However, his handling of this matter was a huge misstep. To come out as gay in the same release where he acknowledged child abuse is beyond the pale. Now he will be in the same boat as Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, perhaps even worse due to the age of the accuser. Can he get past this? All bets are off.

Vitalogy
    Participant

We seem to be painting with a pretty broad brush here, comparing Spacey to people like Weinstein or Cosby (or Trump for that matter).

Things like crude remarks, bottom pats, drunken come-ons, etc, are just not in the same ballpark as some of the more serious crimes we’re talking about…actual rape, physical assault, drugging, etc. And nobody here is excusing it, condoning it, or saying it’s no big deal.

And who didn’t already suspect that Spacey was gay?

paulwalker
    Participant

I seriously didn’t know. But then again, I’m no Hollywood insider.

“actual rape”, “physical assault”, “drugging” certainly are serious crimes. But ANY contact between a 26 year old and a 14 year old is also a serious crime, irregardless of whether it was gay or straight.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

cbaravelli: First of all, you seem to be a misogynist prick…please prove me wrong.
    Second, don’t believe everything you read – at least not before checking your sources.

Dear Kung Foo Master:
    If you had taken the time to actually read both the hotair.com story and Wikipedia citation, both include House of Cards would not be renewed for the sixth half season. Although an annual Emmy winner, it along with majority of other winners, are programs not many know of let alone watch.
    Not enough Kung and too much Foo, Pantywaist.

radiodork
    Spectator

Pretty much all politicians are dirt bags, I hate to say it but it’s true. Bill Clinton and who can forget creepy joe Biden.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.