"From time to time I get Questions in advance"

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things "From time to time I get Questions in advance"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

Wow we now know that the pathetic slob of a campaign manager Donna Brazile was caught giving the clinton campaign debate questions in advance before town hall meetings.

“From time to time I get the questions in advaced”…

They need to fire her ass ASAP! She is a disgrace.
    http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/11/media/donna-brazile-wikileaks-question/

But this shouldn’t be a surprise, the clinton campaign continues to cheat and lie their way to the whitehouse. Brazile is trying to backpeddle and deny it but nobody believes her bullshit. Kind of like nobody believe the Bullshit coming out Of Hillary Clinton’s mouth when she blames Abraham Lincoln on the fact that she is a two faced liar. Hillary has a public opinion and and private position on issues.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Brazile denies giving Clinton camp advance notice on CNN town hall question

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/wikileaks-email-hack-clinton-donna-brazile-229609#ixzz4Mpnxo1cJ

And, WikiLeaks is proven to provide unreliable “hacked emails”.

Next?

Andy Brown
    Participant

trump as he really is . . .

radiodork
    Spectator

Wake the fuck up Vitalogy, you can’t really be that naive can you?

You really think she would be truthful about this??? Donna Brazil is a pathetic shrill and a bad liar on top of it. She’s backpedaling because she has been caught. The whole clinton campaignis a bunch of lying, cheating, stealing crooks.
    Hillary Clinton already admitted that the first Wikileak was true because She blamed it on Abraham Lincoln.
    Remember this?

There is a lot of great “lies” from Hillary Clinton but this one is so absurdly pathetic its beyond laughable.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

Are you telling me that a clip of the debate that clearly has been “selectively edited” is worthy of serious consideration? You should thank your lucky stars that “selectively edited” clips of Trump’s responses aren’t yet floating around here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.