Freeform Portland

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Andy Brown 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Dark Matter
    Participant

Andy do you ever ask questions before you open your Troll like “I used to be a radio pro” like mouth? The amount of negative energy you project onto your failed career and on those organizations that are trying their best to create something relevant is appalling and unfair. You never go and ask any questions of the folks involved and just run your mouth and bozo the folks that do not really know you. Sorry the industry treated you so bad that you have no love left in your heart.

Andy Brown
    Participant

Yes, Dave, I know it’s painful when you do a botch job, or get involved with a job that’s already so screwed up that pure genius can’t fix it. However, why not just post as yourself (if not Dave, whomever you are) so we can all learn about how this major thunderfuck is not your fault. I know it’s not mine. I called this application out from the get go. Meanwhile it’s not my doing that Semoochie couldn’t pick them up three blocks away.

I recall that Radio 23 had applied for 90.3 and proposed a site in the Pacific Ocean 500 km due west of Portland. Their application had been dismissed. They had to file a Petition for Reconsideration just to stay in the game.

So, STFU. The organization needs to try harder if it hopes to get listeners.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.