Fired for being gay

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cbaravelli 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Vitalogy
    Participant

If the catholic church is allowed to fire gays, it should also pay taxes.

Just goes to show how backasswards that sect is in this day and age.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/lesbian-miami-school-teacher-fired-marrying-girlfriend-article-1.3812762

If only they were as vigilant against child raping priests as they are against quality human beings who happen to be gay.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

If Virology can be so clueless concerning contract law, then abortion should be retro-active in this day and age.

radiogeek
    Participant

“abortion should be retro-active”

Are you kidding me? Are you a real human being or a Russian troll?

First you suggest (twice) political disagreement is treason (death penalty), then you now suggest murder is an appropriate remedy?

Either you have the worst sick sense of humor ever and think someone is laughing, or you are a deeply mentally ill and dangerous person.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

No, fool. I am testing Virology logic. It fails again.
    I don’t suggest political discourse is treason. You and your ilk do with emotional rhetoric and feminine logic. Just fighting fire with a nuke.
    Grow a pair. Both upstairs and down between.

radiogeek
    Participant

Nope.

You’re not testing logic, you’re throwing gasoline on a fire because you’re a pyromaniac.

skeptical
    Participant

Lol.

edselehr
    Participant

“If Virology can be so clueless concerning contract law…”

1) Mocking the names of those you disagree with: a classic Trump (read: grade school) tactic

2) They say she “violated her contract” – but where is the language? Having bargained many contracts, the specifics of the language are paramount. That they then babble on about employees being “expected to abide by Catholic teachings” tells you something. If that’s the “contract language”, it’s wide open enough to drive a truck through.

3) +1 radiogeek

Vitalogy
    Participant

#2.

If you want to make people abide by the “contract” then it should specifically state no gay people allowed. I’m sure that’s what Jesus wants.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

“1) Mocking the names of those you disagree with: a classic Trump (read: grade school) tactic” – edsleehr
    You may not have noticed. President doesm’t slam or name shame unless someone starts it first. You may have not have noticed. Trump tweets no longer call Senator Charles Schumer “little Chuckie”. They have gentlemen’s agreement now.

” I’m sure that’s what Jesus wants.” – Vitalogy
    Are you sure? Maybe you should go and ask Him.

edselehr
    Participant

President doesm’t slam or name shame unless someone starts it first.

Bullshit. Need to prove that – and need to show your work.

Trump tweets no longer call Senator Charles Schumer “little Chuckie”. They have gentlemen’s agreement now.

Sooo…Trump can’t be accused of being an asshole if he at some point stops being an asshole? Well just wait – he’ll enter Asshole Country again soon…because he always does.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

Dunk yer head in a bucket of water. Yer hair’s on fire, again.
    But, yer right. I failed in makin’ a point of fact without evidence. There are sooo many sources and examples. This one’s selected especially for you:
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=trump+tweets+slam+others+after+they+slam+him&view=detail&mid=D577F4F1132D0F6A1896D577F4F1132D0F6A1896&FORM=VIRE
    It’s got pictures.

radiogeek
    Participant

OMG.

I usually don’t waste time watching dumb videos posted as “proof” on this site, but I figured I’d try to follow this a little further.

Sure, one carefully crafted example of someone else saying something negative first proves Trump has never been an asshole. Riighhhhhht …

But I’m so glad you steered us to such a well known and reputable source as “Today News”. I’m really impressed with

the pictures (actually, one)
    the computer generated voice over

seriously … the person making this didn’t have the capacity to voice it with an actual human? Or is it a Russian troll news service where the computer voice is more believable than if “Ivan” tried to read the copy himself?

LMFAO

I think I’ll run a virus scan while I take a shower

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  radiogeek.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

There are two pictures (plural). If VO ain’t human, then AI has gotten too scary.
    There are other sources and examples. You seem to like computers. This one is selected especially for you:
    https://www.cnet.com/news/donald-trump-twitter-redefines-presidency-politics/
    “When somebody says something about me, I’m able to go ‘bing, bing, bing,’ and I take care of it.”
    Showers are still a good idea.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

Ruski trolls:

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.