"Fear"

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  edselehr 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

lastday
    Participant

Listen to this interview and then try make a case for everything being perfectly fine, situation normal, nothing to see here.

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/11/646315485/bob-woodward-people-need-to-wake-up-to-whats-happening-under-trump

cbaravelli
    Spectator

Oh goodie! An interview on the Washington Post Radio Network. As stated, the novel is a catalog of rumors and unnamed source allegations establish- ment media has published for the past 2.5 years with enough truth to seem plausible. So did Mein Kampf.
    Still, the he said he didn’t say is fun to watch.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  cbaravelli. Reason: hyphen

nosignalallnoise
    Participant

American English is my second language and I know better it than you. What goes around comes around.

Meanwhile:

Still, the he said he didn’t say is fun to watch.

Uh huh.

lastday
    Participant

Well there you go. You’ve proven that nothing matters to you except defending your idiot choice for president. Mueller’s smoking gun won’t mean squat to you.

Andrew
    Participant

Have you guys heard Woodward’s recorded phone conversation with Trump? Unreal! Instead of just saying he didn’t want to talk to Woodward, Trump repeats his lie over and over and over again that no one ever told Trump Woodward wanted to talk to him. The fact that the President of the United States would stoop to such nonsense is really hard to believe.

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/the-trump-phone-call-you-have-to-hear-to-believe-1312947267541?v=railb&cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_ai

lastday
    Participant

Trump is a compulsive serial liar. It’s all he knows. Aside from that he’s just a moron.

His core supporters will never budge, never, ever, because that would mean admitting to a massive epic mistake. They’ve been conned and many of them know it. But nobody likes to admit to being conned. They want to believe and they’ll reject whatever their dear dotard leader tells them to reject. Including the eventual Mueller report.

Hey, the Dow was up 100+ points today! Everything is awesome!

Andrew
    Participant

What do you suppose Trump’s popularity numbers will do if we have a recession on his watch, given how low they are with the economy booming?

bookemdono
    Participant

But it’ll be a tremendous recession, lots of very talented people and scholars will say it’ll be a very, very great recession, probably better than any other recession has ever been, that I can telk you.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

The sky is falling!
    The sky is falling!
    The sky is falling!
    You can trust me!

It’s gonna be a Category 4!
    Really. The sky is gonna fall!

It’s gonna be a Category 3!
    Honest. Why won’t anyone believe me?

It’s gonna be a Category 2!
    This time, I’m not lying!

Wolf!
    Wolf!
    Wolf!

radiogeek
    Participant

Seriously? The fact that winds won’t be as intense at the eyewall is not relevant. The storm is larger than most states, and is moving very slowly. I’ve got a colleague who is hunkering down in Wilmington and I don’t know how in the hell they can deal with 20-40 inches of rain along with nowhere for it to go because of storm surge of 13+ feet and several high tides. City Hall is only 30 feet above mean sea level.

Good thing Dotard moved money out of the FEMA accounts, must have been listening to you.

lastday
    Participant

Let us not forget that 2,975 US citizens of Puerto Rico did *not* die as a direct or indirect result of Hurricane Maria. That is a complete and utter fabrication by Democrats to make dear dotard look bad. It didn’t happen.

Our response to Maria has been lauded by many experts but nobody wants to give Trump any credit.

Oh the humanity.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

“Seriously? The fact that winds won’t be as intense at the eyewall is not relevant.”
    What eye wall?
    I’ve got a colleague who is hunkering down in Wilmington and I don’t know how in the hell they can deal with 20-40 inches of rain along with nowhere for it to go because of storm surge of 13+ feet and several high tides.
    What’s left of the eye wall will be over Jacksonville further north.
    ” City Hall is only 30 feet above mean sea level.”
    City Hall will not flood out. Wilmington faces another heavy rain ridge / front in another four hours or so. Then the weather event will be over.
    Why is your friend still in Wilmington?
    Wolf!
    Wolf!
    Wolf!
    https://weather.com/weather/radar/interactive/l/USNC0760:1:US

Brianl
    Participant

Folks, we have to remember the source.

bookemdono
    Participant

Not sure if the comments on this thread about the run up to the landing of Florence are facetious or meant to be provocative or humorous or not, but now that Florence has hit and there’s been a couple deaths (so far) and widespread flooding and property damage, it’s safe to say that even if it didn’t retain the power of the early Cat 4 warnings, there’s been enough of a punch to leave devastation in her wake that will take months and months for the areas hardest hit to recover from.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  bookemdono.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

Have to push back on this.
    Have little patience for stupid. Stupid gets people hurt or worse. But much can be done by people to cure stupid. Try to have sympathy for dumb. Not much can be done for people who are dumb.
    Lastday, where are those extra 2,913 dead virtual AR Rican bodies you say exist?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.