FBI Cannot Recomment Indictment

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Broadway’s “thoughts” suggest a level of critical thinking one might except from a child.

“Also, bible bangers have been shown to be of lesser intelligence in many studies on the subject.”

I think that more likely applies to those who produce and present a random page from a google search as if it is some kind of authority or definitive answer.

“Broadway’s “thoughts” suggest a level of critical thinking one might except from a child.”

I think the fact that he has never responded and stooped to the level of those who have brow-beaten and verbally degraded him is very admirable and trumps your intellectual one upmanship any day. You use your verbal skills to demean your “inferiors.” Do you think your mom would be proud of that? I learned in third grade it was wrong to elevate myself at the expense of lowering someone else. It seems there are some children who know important things that you don’t.

Dxer1969
    Participant

Isn’t Broadway a long time participant on this board? I myself never thought of the guy as evil, bad, or threatening! To me, HE is a hardcore Christian believer. He will never waver! He has always been the same.I just accept him for who he is.

skeptical
    Participant

Oh God, why did you create so many followers sans marbles?

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

I don’t find Broadway evil, bad, or threatening (LOL).

He’s inarticulate, laughably hypocritical, willfully ignorant, and incapable of critical discourse.

You know. That.

I don’t accept ignorance or bigotry and a number of other isms. I combat them.

Andy Brown
    Participant

me: ““Also, bible bangers have been shown to be of lesser intelligence in many studies on the subject.”

F&Bacon: “I think that more likely applies to those who produce and present a random page from a google search as if it is some kind of authority or definitive answer.”

No. It applies to anyone that sole sources 80% of their posts from a single reference that itself has been translated and rewritten more times then a bad joke that was never funny to begin with. More often then not, it is not even relevant to the topic. Anyone that has ever done serious, proper research on any topic understands that to make a point in a debate, formal or not, using one source of questionable origin doesn’t fly.

F&Bacon: “Do you think your mom would be proud of that?”

Do you, F&Bacon, think YOUR Mom would be proud of the numerous devious activities you have executed to remain in this corner of the internet, including but not limited to:

1 posting racist, sexist and bigoted propaganda
    2 being a misogynist like you are
    3 lying about your previous incarnations on this board
    4 lying about your sources for the most outlandish claims you have made here
    5 ignoring people who politely point out your errors
    6 being banished by admin for poor behavior under former handles such as fairandbalanced, Libby, wrathofcon, Jerry1949 and now bacon

All of these have been previously documented, so your denial of them carries no weight.

Dxer1969
    Participant

@LG. Yes. I agree with most of what you posted. Still. Broadway? At least you know where he is coming from. And I will give him that. But thanx. I do enjoy your postings. Like Missing, they enlighten and educate.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.