Evangelicals: "You Keep Using that word…"

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Evangelicals: "You Keep Using that word…"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Chris_Taylor
    Participant

I don’t align myself as an evangelical…my leanings are more ecumenical.

Fascinating look at the ever changing evangelical voting bloc.

“…older white evangelicals are showing themselves to be more white than evangelical, putting aside many of their traditional moral concerns to support Donald Trump — a move that seems hypocritical to many. But that trend is not true of evangelicals of color and a younger generation — who define evangelical differently than older white evangelicals do.”

Vitalogy
    Participant

Maybe they should just grab them in the pussy.

Andy Brown
    Participant

It all changed today.

Chico
    Participant

Did it? I hope you are right, Andy, but I wonder. I think what would sink any normal candidate just makes the hard core more resolved.

I think the white evangelicals are also taking into consideration that his white opponent is thoroughly corrupt besides being abortion friendly.

But keep playing the race card. That’s what liberals do. It makes them feel so superior to put down all those evil white people.

“I think what would sink any normal candidate just makes the hard core more resolved.”

I think so and I hope so.

We will do our best not to let the mainstream media, aka The Clinton Campaign, throw this election.

If he handles this with humility and class it’s not going to be any more of a deal then Clinton’s cigar sex and ejaculation on a dress.

Broadway
    Participant

Romans 3:23

Vitalogy
    Participant

Just grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

-Donald Trump on video and audio.

100% rape culture shit. Fuck you Bacon, Douche, and Broadway.

edselehr
    Participant

Don’t just quote the bible, B’Way.

Don’t just attack Hillary, Bacon.

Defend Trump. Defend his actions, his dirty mouth and his sick disdain for women as being nothing more than sexual objects.

Defend him. But I’m sure you can’t.

I can’t defend any of those comments or attitudes. But I can defend the idea that it was in the past and that’s not the way he is now. But he has to make a convincing mea culpa.

Then we can move on.

Langston
    Participant

“that’s not the way he is now”. There is no evidence to support that.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Garbage. Just wait, more shit to come out on Trump as all these outlets scrub their vids. Including Mark Burnett, if he had the sack.

Randy_in_Eugene
    Participant

Trump would have been about 59 years old when he made those statements. As my mother used to say, “…old enough to know better.”

Trump apologizes in video statement:

Donald Trump late Friday apologized for crude comments he made about women in 2005, saying in a video posted online that “I said it, I was wrong and I apologize.”

The comments recorded on a hot mic sparked a firestorm of criticism from fellow Republicans. “I’ve never said I’m a perfect person, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not,” Trump said.

“I’ve said and done things I regret, and the words released today on this more than a decade old video are one of them,” Trump said in the video statement.

“Anyone who knows me knows these words don’t reflect who I am. I said it, I was wrong and I apologize,” he said.

——————————————————–

That’s good enough for me and Trump supporters. It’s time for the Clinton biased media to come up with something else to throw against the wall while they give a pass to Clinton for her own scandals.

Andy Brown
    Participant

So you’re saying he will lose no support over this? That says an awful lot about your delusional state.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.