Provide technical, operations & training support to all users of the company’s personal computers. This position is responsible for installing, configuring, troubleshooting, upgrading, and maintaining hardware and software, user account administration and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements.
Proactively monitor and analyze network, server and desktop resources including Windows workstations, laptops, and printers. Install or remove computers, monitors, keyboards and associated equipment in offices, cubicles and equipment rack rooms throughout 23,000 sq foot facility.
• Great people, customer service, and communication skills
• Ability to analyze and problem solve
• Work well under pressure
• Ability to lift & carry up to 50 lbs
• Possess a minimum of 3 years equivalent experience
• Strong understanding of Local Area Networking in a Windows Active Directory environment.
• Microsoft Outlook email administration.
To be considered for this position, please apply online at http://www.entercom.com and click on “Careers”. No Phone Calls Entercom Portland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.