Electoral vote predictions

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

Sorry, I disagree that journalists haven’t tried to stand up to him. Many have tried. One even asked him at a White House press conference, face to face when he was going to stop lying to the American people. Trump just shrugged him off and moved on to the next question.

The problem with Trump is that he doesn’t lie about just one thing – because he lies about almost EVERYTHING, there’s a flood of sh*t to challenge him on, so journalists are just overwhelmed. One lie is easy to challenge; a hundred are overwhelming. Question him and he just calls them fake news or bad reporters, and his supporters love it.

lastday
    Participant

I maintain the election outcome and Trump’s outrageous even for him post-election behavior is a game changer in how he should be handled by the press over the next two months.

Of course I know they’ve tried to challenge him and got pushed back. The situation is different now. And please don’t assume you’re the only person here who keeps up with this stuff.

I know, wishful thinking.

lastday
    Participant

NSFW

Click on the bottom line of text in the linked post.

Michael Rapaport spitting the truth… from PublicFreakout

Vitalogy
    Participant

Time to call the race. Trump is a big fat obese racist xenophobic race baiting religious bigot that suffers from toxic masculinity and malignant narcissism.

paulwalker
    Participant

Speaking of big fat obese racist xenophobic race baiting religious bigots, today Rush Limbaugh predicted Trump would run again in 2024.

Andrew
    Participant

Trump may indeed run again in 2024. Why wouldn’t he? That’s not to say he would get the nomination again – but who knows?

semoochie
    Participant

Can convicted felons become President? If so, can they assume office while confined to prison?

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by semoochie.
    paulwalker
    Participant

Done!

radiogeek
    Participant

Of course Dotard will run again. He will join this list of notables https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perennial_candidates_in_the_United_States

You have to remember, running for President was at first a publicity stunt to enhance his brand. He never actually thought he could win and wanted to just get more adulation and headlines.

I don’t remember anything in the US Constitution that prevents a convicted felon from running for President. However, he might be prevented from voting …

Ed

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by radiogeek.
    lastday
    Participant

semoochie
    Participant
    Deane Johnson
    Participant

Can you imagine what a pleasent time anyone who had to spend today around the Donald had. And God forbid, let’s hope there isn’t a cat in the White House. Poor thing wouldn’t last long hitting the wall after being kicked across the room repeatedly.

Andrew
    Participant

Deane, I’ll bet you all the TVs in the White House have been showing the news channels but with the video of the past few days running in reverse, so Trump’s vote counts are going up not down…

Deane Johnson
    Participant

I’m thinking the TVs likely all have broken screens by now so they can’t show anything.

On a serious note, I’m feeling rather comfortable at this point that Biden’s going to be in charge. He has a massive amount of experience with government and how to get things done.

If the GOP holds the Senate, it’s good that he and McConnell are considered close friends. Maybe they can work together, though I’m certain the GOP won’t budge very willingly so McConnell will have his work cut out for him.

lastday
    Participant

I guaranty you Mitch McConnell is breathing a huge sigh of relief.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.