Electoral vote predictions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    paulwalker
    Participant

I will start this with Biden 281, Trump 257. A close election. Yes I am reversing my earlier prediction from 9 days ago.

Vitalogy
    Participant

I foresee a Biden blowout. At a minimum holding the 2016 blue states and flipping Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania to win.

10 million popular vote advantage.

Arizona, Florida, Iowa, Georgia, North Carolina are also states I think Biden will win.

Texas in play???

Senate is harder to predict, but I think we lose Alabama, but gain in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, both Georgia seats, South Carolina, Maine, and NC.

semoochie
    Participant

It will be interesting to see how his abandoning supporters in Omaha affects the election, especially among seniors.

bookemdono
    Participant

Now that the SCOTUS is sewn up with conservative justices will the single issue voters stay at home rather than turn out and hold their noses while they vote for individual 1 again?

Brianl
    Participant

Dunno if the Democrats will get SC, but the fact that Lindsay Graham is in so much trouble is ominous for the GOP.

I see Moore losing to Tuberville in Alabama, but Maine, Arizona, and Colorado for sure going Democrat in the Senate, with Tillis in NC and Ernst in Iowa and Perdue in Georgia in trouble as well. That would be 52 seats. I think the other GA race will end up in a runoff, which could go blue in January, making it 53. And if Graham DOES lose, that’s 54.

I think the House majority will grow significantly.

I think Biden wins the popular vote and the EC, but if the SCOTUS upholds Trump’s challenge to the legitimacy of the election (which I absolutely guarantee will happen), we won’t have to worry about any more Presidential elections; our democracy is done.

Radio Ruminator
    Participant

Trump 330
    Biden 205

Andy Brown
    Participant

LOL

Biden 320

Democrats 54

Andy Brown
    Participant

Brian, the only races that will be close enough to challenge will be in red states where drumpfilthinskin will be ahead anyway. Florida and North Carolina will give Biden an early advantage, PA will be blue and not close enough to challenge and Wisconsin, Michigan and Minnesota will be solidly blue.

Those folks that doubt the polling should think again. It would take a monumental failure far greater than 2016 for every single major poll, every single major aggregate polling report and the majority of predicted outcomes by GOP Senators to be wrong for this not to be a blue wave. drumpf’s already lost most of his early challenges in the courts. I understand we all are a bit anxious about the Supremes, but drumpf won’t have a case. He’s just burning a lot of rubber at the line and will get nowhere. The math and science just don’t support his re-election.

Brianl
    Participant

I hope you’re right, Andy. I hope you’re right.

Bob
    Participant

Trump wins, due in part to ineptness on the part of his opponents.

Andy Brown
    Participant

drumpf will be winning an orange (how appropriate) jumpsuit.

semoochie
    Participant

“Trump 330
    Biden 205”

I saw an analysis that showed the possible spreads for the two candidates. The most that Trump could possibly get was 295 and the least for Biden was well into the 200s. If Biden wins the solid blue states, the probable blue states and SOME of the leaning blue states, he wins without the toss-up states!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by semoochie.
    bookemdono
    Participant

individual 1 is now planning on skipping the election night party at his DC hotel, instead he’ll be staying at the white house. Why do I feel he’s planning for his family to be airlifted off the roof of the white house like its the fall of Saigon and he’ll be whisked away to a foreign country to escape impending legal woes headed his way if he loses.

Vitalogy
    Participant

As of today early voting in Texas has already topped the total voting from 2016.

bookemdono
    Participant

If Biden wins, the senate flips blue and the house expands its majority then individual 1 really did succeed in his effort to make America great again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.