Dumb and Dumber, Trump keeps winning

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    paulwalker
    Participant

Trump beats Rubio badly in Rubio’s home state of Florida. Rubio suspends. Kasich may still win Ohio. Dumb and dumber in Florida…I may vote democratic for the first time in my life if Trump wins the nomination. A third party or contested convention may change my mind. Total chaos in the Grand Old Party. EDIT: Kasich wins Ohio, thank God Ohio is not as dumb and dumber than Florida.

Brianl
    Participant

Rubio was gracious in his speech, and hitting on that the GOP needs to become more inclusive.

Rubio was an empty suit – absolutely no substance for him to hang his hat on. Give him time and he might get there.

Vitalogy
    Participant

I’ve said all along Rubio was underwhelming. He got blown out in his own state! I don’t see him having much of a future, which in my opinion is a good thing. The Rubio’s of the world should stay in the minority.

Moving forward, the GOP is going to face an epic Sophie’s Choice. It will be a pleasure to watch it unfold.

Langston
    Participant

The deck chairs are beginning to move on the GOP Titanic.

Vitalogy
    Participant

The Titanic is heading aground.

skeptical
    Participant

The U.S.S. GOP has been sitting at the bottom of the Potomac since 2012. Only now are the bodies floating to the surface.

Dxer1969
    Participant

Hell! If he lost that big in his home state. ” He will never get there” One less Klown gone!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.