Ducks back to their early 80's form

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    paulwalker
    Participant

OK, let me preface this as I like the Ducks, and always root for them outside of my favorite teams. That being said, this one really stunk. Big-time. Oregon was favored at home and get crushed by Utah, giving more points than they ever have at Autzen. No Pac-12 championship this year, although they are not mathematically out of it, lol. All green jerseys, even with the saran-wrap tops probably will not be used again for awhile.

Brianl
    Participant

This is not the North’s year. Stanford is rounding into form, though I am not in love with that offense, and they are a step slow defensively.

Cal is legit. I’m scared shitless at how the result will be in Berkeley next weekend when we come into town.

paulwalker
    Participant

Oregon falls out of the Top25 in the AP and ESPN poll, maintains #25 in coaches poll. First time out of the AP since cell phones only made phone calls.

duxrule
    Participant

First time since ’09, so IDK if the technology is quite THAT that antiquated. 😉 This team has a LOT of work to do, and it’s not the QB position that’s the main problem. Don Pellum doesn’t have anyone on defense that seems to have a clue right now. Until you quit letting people throw for 400-500 yards a game on you, you’re not going to win many ball games at all. These DB’s are really young, but they need to grow up really fast.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.