drumpf's chances down to 14 points

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Andy Brown
    Participant

Real Clear shows the average of all major polls as yielding a 6 point edge for Clinton. More importantly, drumpf is trending down and Clinton up (just scroll down under the list of polls and look over on the right edge of the graph.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Real Clear also now shows the Electoral projection as 260 for Clinton solid without any toss ups included in that number. drumpf is at 165 with no tossups. My original number for drumpf was 153. I may have to adjust that to 159, but not until right before the election. drumpf can still damage himself further.

After all, he has alienated women, Asian Americans, Latin Americans and LGBTQ’s. They will be coming out in droves to vote against drumpf.

Generally a landslide in the popular vote is a 15 point victory. In the electoral count, a landslide is generally 70% of the 538 which is 377. So if drumpf only gets 161, he’s there. If the election were held today, it would probably not meet the ‘landslide’ criteria but I do believe drumpf can and will continue to increase the amount of people that think he is a schmuck and cause more people to go to the polls and vote against him. I admit it is unlikely drumpf will lose every toss up state and one red state, so it’s not highly probable there will be a landslide victory for Clinton but it could happen and it will be close.

The outlook for drumpf can’t get much bleaker.

Of course if you’re bacon or dorque, the facts don’t matter. drumpf’s fall from being competitive is clearly not savory for the whacko right wing fringe but it doesn’t take much researching of today’s tracking sites to prove it. dorque is flailing with his ridiculous posts that feed only the furnace of the most stupid among us. bacon posts like none of these revelations about drumpf’s sinking numbers exist.

I find it laughable. The New York Times has drumpf’s chances down to 14%. Earlier in October it was 30%. Ha ha ha.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

Amus
    Participant

Maybe a little practice is in order;

Repeat after me;

“Madam President”

Langston
    Participant

Trump is dead man walking. Now we wait to see how many Republican office holders will accompany him to the gallows.

paulwalker
    Participant

What I find somewhat disturbing is that some Trump fanatics are willing to give him a pass for his abuse of women but claim to be conservative Christains. Such hypocrisy! Locker room talk? No not ever, at least with decent males of which Donald has proven himself not part of that club.

Amus
    Participant

Just another car in the hypocrisy train that leaves the station every Sunday.

Andy Brown
    Participant

CCINO.

Conservative Christians in name only, like Bacon. Bacon has thrown it all out the window. He can no longer berate everyone else and paint himself and those he thinks (and fantasizes) he’s speaking on behalf of. He’ll say it’s that there’s no chance of Clinton nominating a fair judge but let’s be clear, drumpf would if he could which he won’t ’cause he can’t nominate a judge that is pro-rich people. That’s his only litmus test. Bacon is morally corrupt. If the conservative Christians don’t show at the polls (very likely now that the pussy tape is out there) drumpf will be lucky to get 150 electoral votes. Very lucky.

Meanwhile, Bacon has glommed onto this ‘locker room talk’ meme. I spent plenty of time in high school and college in the locker room. I go to the gym now in fact. Locker room talk is nothing like drumpf’s rant. drumpf’s words are that of a wannabee predator. He probably did on numerous occasions abuse women outside of his marriage after all his philanderings are a matter of record. But what’s really important is that he would boast about abusing women (whether or not he did or did not do everything he says he did. The fact that he said it then later in the debate denied it just underscores something he has in common with bacon and dorque, hypocrisy.

There is no presidential candidate in modern times that is as unfit to hold high office as drumpf. The bacon and dorques of the world are the real problem. The country as a whole knows what drumpf is and he will be getting his head handed to himself on a gold platter come election day.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Trump is right, it’s “locker room talk” but we’re talking HIS kind of lockers. The ones at exlusive country clubs. Not real locker rooms.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Vitalogy
    Participant

Also, I’d like to know how many abortions Trump is responsible for? I’ll bet more than one…

He can make up for his abortion sins (if there are any) by appointing good Justices.

Christians aren’t supporting what Trump said. They are supporting policy–the Republican platform. Trump’s bad words don’t turn Clinton into a saint and her policy into something acceptable.

As far a character is concerned, fair minded people can see the difference between words and deeds, as well as the fact that the press is entirely biased and corrupt, and complicit in dirty politics.

I don’t like what Trump said. I don’t talk like that and never did. I’m happy for his sake that that’s not who he is anymore. He’s apologized. I believe in forgiveness and redemption. It’s time to move on, but the liberal press will not let this go, and it will serve as a cover for the Clinton scandals.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Trump is not a conservative or a Christian. He will bleed you dry to make a point.

Amus
    Participant

Just like the Republicans have since 1980, he’s playing you for the chumps you are.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Ding

Alfredo_T
    Participant

Now we wait to see how many Republican office holders will accompany him to the gallows.

I’ll bet that the reason so many present and past Republican office holders have publicly announced that they won’t be voting for Trump is that they don’t want to get pulled into this huge, sucking vortex.

Andy Brown
    Participant

Chump status would be an upgrade for bacon and dorque.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.