drumpf EPA plan will kill 1,400 by 2030

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things drumpf EPA plan will kill 1,400 by 2030

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andy Brown
    Participant

The Obama EPA plan was to spare 3,600 lives by 2030.

Mr. Obama’s E.P.A. also estimated that, by 2030, the Clean Power Plan would result in 180,000 fewer missed school days per year by children because of ozone-related illnesses. Asthma instances would also drop significantly, according to the analysis.

By contrast, the drumpf administration analysis finds that own its plan would see 48,000 new cases of exacerbated asthma and at least 21,000 new missed days of school annually by 2030 because those pollutants would increase in the atmosphere rather than decrease.

Take a look outside. Add to this wildfire atmospheric misery a bunch of old coal plants belching out even more crap into our air.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/21/climate/epa-coal-pollution-deaths.html

lastday
    Participant

If a majority of victims is already suffering from DDS (Dotard Derangement Syndrome), those numbers are acceptable to his base.

I’ve lived in Eugene since 1990 and I don’t think I’ve ever seen air quality this visibly bad.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

Telephone poles kill near all living life too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.