Donna Brazile admits the DNC was rigged for Hillary Clinton

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Donna Brazile admits the DNC was rigged for Hillary Clinton

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

Not that this is completely shocking but its still disgusting.

radiodork
    Spectator

semoochie
    Participant

This is a little disconcerting but the bottom line is that even if it’s true, it isn’t illegal.

edselehr
    Participant

Dork is easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Nothing to see here other than a book sale.

semoochie
    Participant

“Dork is easily distracted by bright shiny objects.” If that’s the case, he shouldn’t spend too much time staring at Trump! 🙂

Brianl
    Participant

Semoochie – Trump is shiny as all get out with that orange glow.

But he ain’t bright.

skeptical
    Participant

Lookie, lookie, I’m holding a shiny object Dork. While I’ve your attention, Gore did the same thing, Dork. Were you outraged then Dork? . . . Dork? . . He’s gone.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

Semoochie – Trump is shiny as all get out with that orange glow. But he ain’t bright.
    WINNER WINNER! CHICKEN DINNER!
    Now, I haven’t read the book. But after clinton’s second physical stumble and fall due to “medicine reactions”, Brszile considers replacing Hillary and Tom foolery with Vice President Biden and Senator Booker. Winner winner! Chicken dinner!
    For me, best excerpt is:
    “Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/brazile-i-considered-replacing-clinton-with-biden-as-2016-democratic-nominee/2017/11/04/f0b75418-bf4c-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html?utm_term=.f1a60a068ad6
    Book is dedicated to Rich and Donna calls Seth “a patriot”. Now you know the true source for the DNC d-mails to LeakyWiki. Tweren’t da Ruskis.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.