Donald Trump Has Become The Laughing Stock Of The World.

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Donald Trump Has Become The Laughing Stock Of The World.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andy Brown
    Participant

Here’s How Other Countries Are Trolling Him:

Donald Trump has made it clear to the world that he doesn’t care much, or at all, about other countries. His statements and actions go to show that his goal is to exclude America from the world. Like he said during his inauguration speech, “America first.”

Ally countries in Europe have decided to poke fun at the Donald for his ridiculous remarks, his immigration ban, the wall, and for his flat-out stupidity.

It all started with the Netherlands making an “official” welcome video, using President Trump’s own words promising he’ll be embraced with open arms. As its new saying goes, “America First, the Netherlands Second.”

The trolling did not stop there. Switzerland, Denmark, Belgium, Portugal, and Germany all wanted to be part of the “poking fun at Trump” party.

Switzerland:

Denmark:

Belgium:

Portugal:

As you can see, Trump has made America the laughing stock of the world.

http://politicaldig.com/donald-trump-has-become-the-laughing-stock-of-the-world-heres-how-other-countries-are-trolling-him/

radiogeek
    Participant

OMG. I thought the only thing that was going to give me joy was SNL. Good for Europe!

They ought to be laughing about Obama causing the loss of more than 1,000 Democrat seats.

But that’s ok. The joke is on the Democrats whether anyone else realizes is or not.

mwdxer1
    Participant

We had not a lot of choice in the last election and so many did not vote. I blame the American people, not Trump or Clinton. Too many Americans never vote, so we get the mess we are in.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.