Do they really come in three’s?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    paulwalker
    Participant

It is notable we have lost three notable media celebrities in the last 90+ days or so.

Alex Trebek
    Larry King
    Rush Limbaugh

Probably just coincidence, but that old theory seems to have some weird weight with these men. Just a rambling thought…

nosignalallnoise
    Participant

Fours. You forgot Larry Flynt.

Andy Brown
    Participant

Fives.
    Chick Corea. Or fours if you drop Limpnutz since he’s subhuman.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

I think that the human mind just wants to look for patterns. This reminds me way too much of thinking that I could see bears or similar animals in clouds or TV snow.

semoochie
    Participant

If you check Wikipedia death notices, you will see that someone that you’ve heard of dies every few days. That said, I’ve seen some interesting coincidences: Two Olympic champions from the same year, on the same team around 1950 died on the same day! Two members of the Jefferson Airplane also died on the same day, Paul Kantner and original female vocalist, Signe Anderson(from Portland), who left and was replaced by Grace Slick. They were both 74. All of these pale by comparison to the fact that both Thomas Jefferson and John Adams died on July 4th 1826, the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.