Dirty Dodgers

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Amus.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Amus
    Participant

I watched the Mets vs. Dodgers game Saturday when Chase Utley took out Ruben Tejada with an illegal slide that broke Tejada’s leg.

Oh and of course the inevitable cheers and excuses from the Dodgers organization and fans.

I was reminded of the case of Bryan Stow who was severely beaten by two fine Dodgers fans at Dodger Stadium on opening day 2011.

Mr. Stow continues on his road to recovery but will never be whole.

His assailants have confessed and been sentenced for their roles in the beating.

The Dodger organization has also been found liable for failing to provide adequate security to contain their despicable fans.

Now this?

The whole organization, Owners, management, players and fans rotten to the core inside and out!

duxrule
    Participant

Another Mets fan was critically injured at last night’s game, as well.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-dodger-stadium-fight-20151012-story.html

Vitalogy
    Participant

I’m a long time Reds fan and even to this day, I don’t like the Dodgers, mostly from the days of the NL West.

I’m a huge Vin Scully fan but most everything else about the Dodgers I could do without.

Amus
    Participant
    Amus
    Participant

Mets win 3-2 at Dodgers Stadium.

Hope the security is good and the Mets get out of there without anyone getting killed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.