Deep Throat – the sequel

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    edselehr
    Participant

Most Republicans are more concerned about the identity of the author of the letter than the validity of the contents. And that’s the scariest part.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

No. We don’t.
    Great cross promo for Woodward and Fear, a compendium of every rumor and alleged unsourced fact in near chronological order that’s been published in establishment media for the past 2.5 years. Would be more obvious if the meme would have been printed in the WaPost where he works. His last political book became a dud when the previous administration blasted The Price of Politics.

missing_kskd
    Participant

LMAO

This is probably one of the easiest books he’s ever done!

We’ve got a mad carnival barker in charge.

lastday
    Participant

cbaravelli
    Spectator

Langston
    Participant

Yet Musk can still pronounce anonymous.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Musk will forever be more than Trump might could even imagine, not to mention do.

He gets a pass from me. Working too many 150 hour weeks.

lastday
    Participant

Musk’s occasionally erratic behavior only affects Tesla and its stockholders. It’s just a car company. The guy is clearly a genius, just not a stable one 100% of the time due mainly to his insane work hours. I would buy one of his cars.

OTOH, “Mafia Don” The Self-Described Very Stable Genius Trump demonstrates daily that he is neither stable nor a genius. This has staggering worldwide implications. I would not buy one of his steaks.

Is he sleep-deprived in that “anomous” video? Is he on some kind of sedative? Having a mini-stroke?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.