Deadly attack in Munich Mall- 9 Dead

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator
    LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Hillary’s fault.

paulwalker
    Participant

This appears to be right-wing extremists, not Islamic terrorism. But still early.

On a somewhat related subject, I am glad Hillary released her VP pick in the midst, as opposed to The Donald moving his pick to the next day after Nice, France. The more I look at this he was just looking for a cleaner news cycle as opposed to competing with Nice.

paulwalker
    Participant

Latest is it was a lone gunman. While this is terrible, I think we need to classify these attacks for what they are and not spread hysteria. (read: Trump needs to step back before he jumps to conclusions).

Andy Brown
    Participant

No no no. If you’re dork, it’s all about amplifying the daily chaos around the world in an attempt to whip the populace into a froth of anti-establishment sentiment. The only phenomenon that drives people to the polls as much as a recession is fear and anger with the status quo.

radiodork
    Spectator

Yep and there has been quite a lot of chaos too over the past month, including one of the deadliest terrorist attacks since 9/11 so yeah this is pretty concerning.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

The sky is clearly falling. Let’s all get behind an ignorant, bigoted, demagogue. What could go wrong?

#MakeAmericaFearful

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.