Dave Anderson of KPAM passes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dan Clark
    Participant

The very funny co-host of The Mark and Dave Show on KPAM, Dave Anderson, lost his two year battle with cancer Sunday night, 2/7/16. Mark posted on Facebook:

I lost my best friend tonight. Through the many conversations I have had with Dave about the potential for this moment, it’s still difficult to accept. I can tell you his wonderful wife and loving family were with him, easing his and everyone else’s burden, a beautiful sight to behold. Of course, there are lots of tears, including my own. Buddy, buddy, buddy. Rest in Peace. UPDATE: We’ll have an “open mic” for Dave on the show today, we invite you to please share your Dave memories. More later.

edselehr
    Participant

I did not know Dave was fighting cancer – what a shocker, and how sad to hear of his passing. My condolences to his friends and family, and what a great loss for Portland radio.

fatb0y2011
    Participant

Sad day. Worked with Dave at KKGT, back-in-the-day and when he was teamed with Mark at KEX. I will cherish the last Christmas card I received this past year. A radio brother gone too soon. Honored to have known him.

Lander
    Participant

I didn’t know him well, but wish that I did. He was truly hilarious and absolutely true. Very sad news. Prayers going up for his family and friends.

markfelt
    Participant

I never was able to meet him but listened to him on radio and TV for over 20 years. What has impressed me the most is the comments on the Oregonian page. There is not a single negative comment. That never happens on oregonlive.

Dxer1969
    Participant

Dave Anderson. He was one man who could even make my bitter blind wife happy. (And me too) Oh man, sorry that he passed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.