Cruz is gone gone gone

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    paulwalker
    Participant

Trump projected to win Indiana. I would like to see both Cruz and Trump out, but atleast this guy is done.

radiodork
    Spectator

Lyin Ted and Kasich said they are staying in the race tell the end.

Jeffrey Kopp
    Participant

At 5:30, NBC is reporting Cruz is dropping out.

radiodork
    Spectator

Yes, I see that too.

paulwalker
    Participant

Yep, that is occuring in real time right now. Not sure what this leads to…I think Trump is headed for the nomination, but I don’t think he can beat Hillary. Hillary having a bit of a battle in Indiana…the contested election may pivot toward the dems!

radiodork
    Spectator

Looks like Bernie has a chance of beating Hillay in Indiana.

skeptical
    Participant

Start practicing: “Madam President.”

edselehr
    Participant

The RNC must have pushed Cruz hard. They seemed to have softened on Trump enough, and/or realized the bloodbath that a contested convention would cause, that letting Trump have the nomination is ultimately worth it.

The GOP knows that they will lose in November, and they want Trump to own it completely, and they want to keep the Republican Party (even if in name only) intact. Good luck with that.

paulwalker
    Participant

I agree, Hillary will beat Trump.

I do see some comparisons to Trump vs Clinton as to Reagan vs Carter. Reagan was the outsider in that 1980 election, and he pounced, then won re-election quite easily.

I don’t think this 2016 scenerio is that different from 1980.

radiodork
    Spectator

I think crooked Hillary will be run over by the Trump Train.Or she will get thrown into the slammer where she belongs.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

You-are-an-idiot.

mike_kolb
    Participant

Ironic timing: just today, in the mail, I get a fancy-shmancy expensive mailer from the Kasich campaign, announcing “It’s Not Too Late To STOP HILLARY!!”

Ummm, John… I think it is.

skeptical
    Participant

Willamette Week, in today’s edition, listed our presidents favorite food with Hillary Clinton as our most recent president.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.