Crooked Hillary under a "Criminal" FBI investigation

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Crooked Hillary under a "Criminal" FBI investigation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

So Josh Earnest (whitehouse Spokesman)made it clear yesterday that Hillary is still under a “Criminal investigation”.
    https://youtu.be/ZO6AS17ydzI

So I have to ask all of you dems, how does it feel to have your nominee under a “CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION”??? I think this must be a first(a new low in american politics) You must be so proud.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

You are a serious idiot. Pro.

mwdxer1
    Participant

This is just more garbage. A lot coming from the GOP. Did Hillary more an error in judgement over her e mails? Maybe? Big deal. Who cares, especially when every day the Russians or Chinese are breaking in the U.S. government all of the time. Anyway others like Colin Powell also use a private system. With so many other issues that are important, the GOP always gets bogged down in crap like this.

radiodork
    Spectator

Mwdxer- Powell used a personal email address, however there is a big difference. Clinton hosted her email on a private server in her house, Powell did not, and for Clinton to blame others saying they did it too is pretty damn pathetic. Hillary Clinton fucked up big time, and now Hillary Clinton looks dangerously incompitent.

edselehr
    Participant

Dork is confused, and clearly has been for awhile, regarding the Clinton email investigation. Because Dork can’t seem to move beyond rabid right wing “news” sources, here is a helpful article for him, courtesy of the relatively unbiased Politifact:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/may/12/fbis-investigation-hillary-clintons-emails-recap/

radiodork
    Spectator

Yeah I think Hillary is the first candidate running for presidency who is under a criminal FBI investigation. It’s a sad day in America.

Andy Brown
    Participant

The probability of Hillary being indicted over this is the same probability of Trump winning in the General Election.

radiodork
    Spectator
    radiodork
    Spectator

Feel free to join Lurk.

edselehr
    Participant

And yet Dork remains silent on the 169 federal lawsuits (and countless state lawsuits) that Trump is named in.

Can’t wait to see how you worm your way around that hypocrisy.

radiodork
    Spectator

Ed- one BIG difference between Hillary and Trump. We might be seeing Hillary in a big orange Jumpsuit soon.( I think orange will look great on Hillary. she is one of the first candidates ever to run who is involved in a criminal FBI investigation. (Sigh) Can you blame other countries for laughing at us? Sorry to burst your bubble Ed but Trump won’t be going to prison any time soon, unfortunately I can’t say the same about Hillary.
    #ImNOTwithher

So if Hillary gets thrown into the slammer, does that mean Bill will get his much needed counseling for his sex addiction?
    Thoughts?

duxrule
    Participant

You do know that Trump is under criminal investigation, too, don’t you? He’ll soon be wearing a jumpsuit to match his skin tone, much sooner than Hillary.

New York AG: Trump U ‘really a fraud from beginning to end’

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/eric-schneiderman-trump-university-fraud-223812#ixzz4BSu5FG7c

radiodork
    Spectator

Hmmm interesting that Bill Clinton got paid 16.5 million for Laureate international universities. There is so much corruption with the Clintons it’s making my head spin.
    https://www.google.com/amp/nypost./2016/06/12/the-clinton-university-scandal/amp/#

duxrule
    Participant

Link doesn’t function, just like all of the poo you keep flinging. It just keeps sliding off of the glass.

edselehr
    Participant

Dork, you can’t answer a direct question to save your life.

I worry for your mental health when Hillary is inaugurated in January.

With all your fantasy talk of Hillary being indicted, it’s clear you’ve conceded that she will be elected, and now you are desperately trying to convince yourself that a magical conviction will…what? Elevate VP Warren to the presidency?

You really need to think out your Clinton Derangement Syndrome scenarios more carefully.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.