Colin Powell's Emails

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Some leaked emails of his have yielded some very interesting exchanges and comments:

July 26, 2014
    “I would rather not have to vote for her, although she is a friend I respect. A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy,not transformational, with a husband still dicking bimbos at home (according to the NYP).”

http://www.cbsnews.com/media/5-emails-in-which-colin-powell-slammed-hillary-clinton/2/

He doesn’t seem to care much for Trump. Or Hillary for overcharging a University for speaking fees.

August 18, 2015
    “Agree, press has started asking Peggy and me about our use. We have answered 3 IG questionaire [sic] and are clean. A newsie asked today to interview me on my use. Told them to read my book, Chapter on “Brainware.” They are going to d**k up the legitimate and necessary use of emails with friggin record rules. I saw email more like a telephone than a cable machine. As long as the stuff is unclassified. I had some secure State.gov machine. Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris. I told you about the gig I lost at a University because she so overcharged them they came under heat and couldn’t any fees for awhile. I should send her a bill. Trump conceivable take it to the convention. He appeals to the worst angels of the GOP nature and poor white folks.

August 21, 2016

“It could have been so easy for her just tell what she did, a “Full Monte.” Last night several folks came up to me to say “She threw you under the bus.” I replied ‘don’t be silly, she is under the bus.’ The FBI guys loved me and so did the IG types. But conversation turned to: “Clintons always trying to use you.” Most folks up here detest Trump and won’t vote for him, but dislike her intensely at the same time. Ah, well the country will decide. The NYT piece yesterday on emails was fine and balanced. I worked with the reporter. I found out from her about the book coming out. No alert from State or HRC team. Same with WP reporter. He gave me info that had been leaked to them. Trump just looks stupid trying to appeal to blacks and Latinos.”

Hillary doesn’t seem to be very well liked. But I have to admire Democrats for their loyalty in spite of personal differences. They put their (misguided) cause first, unlike some Republicans who throw public temper tantrums and turn on each other.

Trump looks “silly” to him appealing to Blacks and Latinos because everyone (the elites) knows they belong to the Democrats. We’ll see how silly that appeal was in November.

edselehr
    Participant

Yes. Some People Don’t Like Hillary. Got It.

Andy Brown
    Participant

Powell called Trump a “national disgrace” and an “international pariah.” He also wrote drumpf as having embraced a racist agenda. He referred to Clinton as someone he respected.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Colin Powell has been on record for more than a year stating that Donald Trump is completely unqualified for the presidency and his and I quote, “a national disgrace”. That’s among some of the lesser inflammatory but no less accurate things he has to say about Donald.

Cue loons dismissing him, he’s a RINO, what does he matter, no-one cares what he thinks, etc.

Colin Powell has criticism of Hillary, whom he still supports by the way, and suddenly he’s in important figure we should all listen to.

You are such a fucking asshole.

One of the more interesting leaked emails is the one in which the DNC realized they were being hacked, so they gave everyone a new password–by email.

But that’s ok. There’s no reason not to trust them and Hillary with our national security.

Apparently Bill Clinton is still keeping busy and is not letting old age slow him down.

Colin Powell is relevant not because he should be “listened to” my friend, but because Hillary falsely claimed that Powell personally inspired her to do her special email system.

Yes, Powell trashed Trump and will vote for Hillary. But what’s going on behind the scenes is still interesting. What do you think Hillary will do when she finds out Bill is still d*cking bimbos? She’ll be crushed.

edselehr
    Participant

Your concern for Hillary is touching.

And yes, Colin Powell did recommend the use of an outside email server:

“I had an ancient version of a PDA and used it,” Powell said in the exchange with Clinton. “If it is public that you have a Blackberry,” he said, “it may become an official record and subject to the law.”

“Be very careful,” warned Powell. “I got around it all by not saying much and not using systems that captured the data,” he said, referring to private discussions outside the agency’s classified system

Wow Bacon, your posts lately are becoming Disinformation Pinatas – take a couple whacks at them and watch the lies fall out. Desperation from a guy backing the wrong horse?

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

He’s a knowingly lying, oftentimes ignorant, hypocritical piece of shit would be another reasonable interpretation.

Andy Brown
    Participant

Before this thread sinks out of sight, it is noteworthy to see some additional excerpts from these emails.

Powell wrote: “Trump is taking on water. He doesn’t have a GOP philosophy or even a Conservative philosophy. We need a revolution and it will begin with the GOP crashing and burning up its current form.”

Note to the General: The GOP already is crashing and burning. The election will be the final dagger in their rotting corpse.

Powell wrote: Trump “appeals to the worst angels of the GOP nature and poor white folks” and Trump takes black people “for idiots.”

Note to the troll aka F&B, Bacon, etc: You’re slipping, Vernon. You brought this subject up, perhaps to get the first dig in through the use of selective filtering, something that you are particularly adept at. Too bad you have no clue about the reality that surrounds your miscreant bubble in which you live.

Powell wrote: “Benghazi is a stupid witch hunt.”

First off, the GOP and its shills on this forum have neither the brains nor the decency to:

1. Put forth (nominate) a candidate that was a worthy opponent to Clinton considering her life long service to the country.
    2. Dispense with the baseless claims and outright lies which fool few and only engage more voters to come out and vote against their candidates. It’s the key reason the Senate majority may quite possibly shift to the Democrats. The down ticket damage done by drumpf can only be estimated today. Election day’s results will drive it home. The bottom line for the conservative’s is clear: The Democrats remain in a much better position to take over the Senate then drumpf has of winning the presidency.
    3. Clean up their in house squabbles between the right wing radicals and the main stream conservatives or the GOP will not survive.

Also, Vernon, your desperation is showing.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.