Clinton Univetsity

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

Of course the mainstream media likes to ignore the fact thT the Clintons had a for profit university and let’s just say it was less than stellar.

Clinton For-profit Education Scandal Dwarfs Trump U

radiodork
    Spectator

Here’s The ‘HILLARY UNIVERSITY’ Scandal No One In The Media Is Talking About

(Sigh) Hillary Clinton is such a lying hypocrite it’s beyond pathetic.

Andy Brown
    Participant

You are clearly a pathetic individual.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Credulous and stupid, almost beyond belief.

edselehr
    Participant

I’m not sure what to be more worried about this summer, the Zika virus or Clinton Derangement Syndrome.

radiodork
    Spectator

“Credulous and stupid, almost beyond belief.”

Pretty much sums up Crooked Hillary’s campaign.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Good one!

You misspelled “university” in your topic headline.

Amus
    Participant

Oh the irony!

radiodork
    Spectator

Lol ok you got me on that one, I was texting in my car. Trying to text while devouring a Cafe Yumm bowl is a dangerous situation. If you haven’t been to Cafe Yumm, you are missing out. The homemade Yum Sauce is out of this world.

paulwalker
    Participant

OMG, dork texts while driving? That explains perhaps nothing.

BTW, I have a hard time texting at home on my sofa.

2nd BTW, Clinton killed it tonight with her speech. Best speech I have seen from her in, I don’t know, ever.

3rd BTW, Clinton killed it tonight in the CA Primary. Not called quite yet, but likely will be within the next hour.

radiodork
    Spectator

The problem with Clinton’s speech was that it had a very strong distinctive odor. It smelled a lot like (:cough cough:) GOLDMAN SACHS.(Sigh)
    But Ive got to give Crooked Hillary some credit, She can read off a teleprompter exceptionally well. Can you imagine her teleprompter suddenly shutting off in the middle of her speech? What would she do????? Bark like a dog perhaps?

duxrule
    Participant

Too bad you’re going to have to get used to saying “Ms. President” for the next eight years.

edselehr
    Participant

Dork, get thee to Cleveland in a month and stand in protest of the embarrassment to two-party politics that is Donald Trump.

If you really believe that Clinton is a danger to the Republic and cannot be allowed to become president, then make sure the GOP fields a viable candidate.

Go to Cleveland and protest, march, shout, demand change! Take it to the streets! Get the GOP do the right thing – toss the rules and take their party back from Don the Con. Don’t worry about being arrested – as long as you are white, you’ll be fine.

radiodork
    Spectator

Tsk Tsk Ed,we both know Hillary has a record of dangerous behavior.
    She was in favor of the Iraq war,
    Benghazi, Libya, e mails and server, and the most disturbing is that She is still under an FBI investigation. Hillary has a proven record of dangerous decision making. Did Hillary do anything good as senator and Secretary of State??? I can’t think of anything.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

You can’t think at all.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.