Clinton set to implode

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    missing_kskd
    Participant

Remember when I said anything can happen in politics? Bernie did too.

Good reason for that.

The email matter is material, and likely actionable guys. Read a lot of the report last night. Clinton has not been accurate in her framing of things.

And backing out on her commitment to debate Bernie before Cali just went foul. Trump and Bernie look to be doing a debate.

Bernie is fine. Will make Trump look like an ass, unless Trump wants to put his big kid pants on and give it a real go. He will do that. Count on it.

This elevates Trump some, and Bernie has the room in his poll numbers not to sweat that.

Clinton is now the odd person out. She will need to ask to be invited. The email and awkward position she is in boils down to her own choices too. Bernie very wisely didn’t validate the server or email matter, and won’t in this contest either, but Trump may.

Clinton should have kept it in the family, and had she done so, would have had a good chance to do herself some real good. Now, not so good, and on her.

I did not like the pressure to push people and Bernie out early. This is an open Democracy and the whole effort behind Bernie is funded by ordinary Americans who will be heard. Law of the land.

Now that shitty treatment may not play well. Again, on Clinton and friends.

There may well be comeuppins a coming up soon.

I’m voting Dem. Don’t care which Dem.

Clinton does not appear able to manage the impact of her choices very well. Maybe it’s best she not run. No joke.

Watch for the end of week news dumps. By next week, we can expect a significantly changed narrative.

This continues to be the most unpredictable cycle ever!

Langston
    Participant

One should remember that Hillary has a a not so secret weapon, Trump’s mouth.

radiodork
    Spectator

Is it set in stone that Trump will debate Bernie in California? Because I have heard very little about it. Trump was on Jimmie K├╝mmel the other night and said he would be open to debate Benie for charity, but I’ve heard nothing else. I think a debate would be a huge slap in the face to Hillary Clinton so I hope it does happen.

missing_kskd
    Participant

No date yet. If it does not happen, advantage Clinton. She will need it, IMHO.

The big question is the actionable items in the IG report.

I prefer to settle it.

At this point, the FBI needs to act or not and state why. Giving Clinton the nom without that determination is unacceptable. Risk is too high.

I am happy to move on, and was moving on, until the IG report. Now, I’m glad it was released. Either there is action, or not, and why is a big factor.

Clintons own statements do not align with that report. Shit! (I will explain that sentiment later. Gotta run)

radiodork
    Spectator

Hey missing- watching Cnn and Fox News – sounds like a Bernie Trump Debate won’t be happening. Too funny though, both Trump and Hillary are holding press conferences. Trump will be talking about clinching the nomination, Hillary will be talking about her e mails. Poor Hilldabeast!

skeptical
    Participant

My take. Nothing happens. Bernie bots will continue to hate, Trump people will continue their shouting while the rest of the Democrats, moderates and disillusioned Republicans will elect her the next president.

mwdxer1
    Participant

All along most Democrats I know have stated that Trump would not be the nominee. Now he is. With Clinton’s issues of her stupid e mails, that I could care less about. I agree with Bernie on that. But is Clinton strong enough to win over Trump. It seems to be true, Trump has Teflon for skin, as nothing sticks to him. I guess what happens, happens. But are we ready for Trump for President? I hope either Clinton or Bernie can pull this off, but it is looking less likely. The American people are becoming more brainwashed by this guy.

radiodork
    Spectator

She won’t be able to run skep if crooked Hillary gets indicted.

Langston
    Participant

He won’t be able to run if the Short-Fingered Vulgarian chokes on his own vomit.

missing_kskd
    Participant

I’m teaching today… no news for me, but a quick check in.

Bummer, the idea of a debate was July this morning.

I’m fine with things now. If Clinton gets past this, it will have to be solid, and she is likely to win. Bernie vs Trump is no contest, IMHO. He wins easily.

missing_kskd
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.