Clinton Lead Grows Nationally & in Swing States

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Clinton Lead Grows Nationally & in Swing States

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Andy Brown
    Participant

Clinton holds commanding leads over Donald Trump in a trio of states that the GOP nominee has made central to his White House bid, according to polls released Thursday following both party’s national conventions last month, and has maintained an advantage in the perennial swing state of Florida.

In New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and Michigan — states that have trended Democratic in recent elections, but whose economics and demographics seem to pose an opening for the GOP nominee — Clinton has made strides in improving her favorable ratings, while Trump remains challenged by high unfavorable ratings and resistance from a significant portion of Republicans.

Huge leads in Pennsylvania and New Hampshire can not be ignored. The national polls are going lopsided for Clinton. The mood ship donald is headed to Davey Jones locker.

But heck, they’re just polls. Pope Bacon said that soooooooooo many Repugnicans voted in the primaries that it’s a sure thing shoo in for drumpf. Actually, only 28.5% of voters bothered to vote according to Pew which is high but not a record. Still, for every person that voted in the primaries, two didn’t.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

The next 100 days will just be icing on the cake.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

+15 over Herr Drumpf in the just released national poll from McClatchy-Marist survey.

Colorado, purple just a few weeks ago, is now trending blue.

For cat’s sake, Arizona is in play.

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

My Facebook timeline is one political meme after another. 70 percent towards Trump. The cat and dog meme’s and videos are taking some serious hits.

It’s a little too soon to be swearing Crooked-Hillary in. Three months is a long time in politics.

Langston
    Participant

A post-convention thump rather than a bump. Three months. Looks like Donald the Unfit has a lot of work to do.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Lies by Pope Bacon. True to form.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

Facebook memes make me sick. I would like to eradicate the word “meme” from the lexicon.

radiodork
    Spectator

YAWN! These polls go up and down every week.

According to my recent poll 100% of my 8 coworkers, all agree that Hillary Clinton is a lying hag.

oh wait, here is a new Poll saying Clinton’s lead over trump narrows to less than 3 points.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clintons-lead-over-trump-narrows-to-less-than-3-points-reuters-ipsos-poll/ar-BBviW2W

skeptical
    Participant

Dork: So you’re betting the farm on Turnip?

skeptical
    Participant

🙂

radiodork
    Spectator

I can’t wait to see the first debate – Clinton vs Trump. I believe the first one is in September. Trump will destroy Hitlary just like he did the other 15 republicans he was up against.

Amus
    Participant

Actually, I can’t wait for the first debate either.
    I have no doubt that among Hillary’s debate coaches is a psychologist coaching her on how to push the buttons of someone with narcissistic personality disorder.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

I don’t give a damn about polls. A debate, on the other hand, will be fun to watch, in a rubbernecking-at-the-car-wreck sort of way.

paulwalker
    Participant

Monday, September 26th.

Hillary is playing this as if she is tied. Good gameplan.
    And a full treasure chest of cash to Trump’s less than grand campaign fund. Afterall, he is now asking voters to help fund him now. Clinton isn’t even close to having to do this.

Andy Brown
    Participant

Clinton continues to lead in key swing states. Without Virginia (Clinton +12), Pennsylvania (Clinton +11) and Colorado (Clinton +8) there is no path to election for drumpf.

Sorry dorque and F&Bacon, it’s over.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.