Clinton Is sick, but she will not be hospitalized

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Clinton Is sick, but she will not be hospitalized

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Andy Brown
    Participant

Every candidate since Jesus ran for Christ has had a credibility gap. Both candidates have high negatives, so what exactly is your point? Do you even have one or are you just flailing around trying to explain away the defects of drumpf by harping on every decision the Clinton campaign makes and labeling it strange without taking a long look at your own candidate and his track record of lies and deceit?

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

You are a hypocritical POS of the first order.

Amus
    Participant
    paulwalker
    Participant
    edselehr
    Participant

“It’s not a crime or a fault to have an illness…”

Bullshit – Talk to your alt-right compatriots on that one. They have taken every twitch, sneeze and cough from Clinton since she tripped and fell on those steps in 2012 as an indication she is physically or mentally unfit to be president.

And trying to power through a cold (what turned out to be pneumonia) doesn’t rise to the level of “lying about your health”.

If someone asks you how you are feeling and you *don’t* say that you actually just spent 30 minutes on the toilet after eating a bad bean burrito, does that mean you are “lying about your health?”

I don’t know anything about “alt right.”

I’m speaking for myself.

She was not powering through what she thought was a cold. The pneumonia diagnosis had already been made. Then she had her incident and they told us it was the heat. What’s wrong with just telling the truth? By lying about it she’s at least in part responsible for encouraging speculation she could be hiding something worse, besides the fact of adding to the perception that she’s a pathological liar. She’s lied about worse things than this of course. This is not really that big of a deal, but any truth twisting she does adds to the “drip drip drip”.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

It’s pure, unadulterated, hypocritical, misogynistic, dickery coupled with (typical) conserva-loon, fact averse, conspiracy theorizing.

It’s Alex Jones bullshit/batshit that’s gone (“Republican”) mainstream. Deplorable is the least of it; though that pejorative is 100% accurate.

I’m going to enjoy watching the loons collective heads explode when Hillary wins in a landslide. How do we know this has a high likelihood of occurring?

Math: It’s what’s for dinner.

#ScienceIsNotALiberalConspiracy

Andy Brown
    Participant

None of it changes anything for the soon to be losing Republicans whom made a monumental mistake in nominating drumpf.

https://is.gd/EQTyTM

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.