Clinton and Sanders TIED in california

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/05/26/clinton-sanders-california-primary/84975032/

This is hilarious, Bernie sanders has a very real chance of beating Hillary in California. Polls are saying they are virtually tied. Hillary is melting faster than a Snickers bar in the sun and it is great to see.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Poll: Hillary Clinton leading Bernie Sanders by 18 points in California.

http://www.mercurynews.com/politics-government/ci_29932524/poll-hillary-clinton-leading-bernie-sanders-by-18

radiodork
    Spectator
    LurkingGrendel
    Participant

She’s still going to be the nominee. Yes, I know mathematics are a liberal conspiracy. As we all know, the facts have a well-known liberal bias.

And, she’s still very likely to defeat Donald Trump. For a myriad of reasons that rely upon metrics and data analysis and state by state demography as opposed to hyperbole and anecdote. Or for that matter, a flurry of breathlessly linked stories about the California primary which will have no real impact on the final outcome one way or the other.

I really don’t care a whole lot on whether Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders ends up pummeling Donald Trump this November. I’ve simply maintained, and the facts have borne out, that it’s mathematically impossible for Bernie Sanders to win the nomination and has been for some time now.

We get it, Dork. You dislike Hillary for a whole host of alternately comically misinformed or blatantly misogynistic reasons that say far more about you than her and feel compelled to pile on at every available opportunity.

If I were blindly supporting a gleefully ignorant, bullying, tantrum throwing, reality television star with a well-documented and easily cited penchant for racist, bigoted, and misogynistic statements whom is hilariously/terrifyingly unqualified for the office he seeks, I would likely be seeking out anything/everything I could find that would seem to be problematic for his likely opponent as well. It’s probably best you not dwell too deeply on why this individual seems to be your soul mate.

You seem like you may be overcompensating for something. You wouldn’t happen to be the kind of fellow who enjoys blustery rhetoric and drives a really big truck, would you?

radiodork
    Spectator

Poor Crooked Hillary! Not looking good for her.

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/27/us/politics/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-california-primary.amp.html#

Hillary is a flawed/ weak candidate who Trump will beat easily. Her e mail scandal has dominated Fox News and CNN today. I’m still wondering if she will be able to become president with the e mail scandal.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Again, please explain to me which states will switch from the blue team to Trump. National polls are meaningless. The electoral map says Trump (or any other R) will lose in 2016.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

All of them, baby. Dick Morris said so. Take it to the church, yo.

Electoral maps can change.

Does this map prove that a Democrat can’t be elected? Obviously not. But it does prove that what was yesterday is different today, and there is no electoral map that precludes Trump’s election. The 2016 map will be made AFTER the election.

Electoral May 1980

This election is already much different than any in recent history. And there is definitely an “anti-establishment” sentiment in the air which does not bode well for the uber-establisment candidate.

My money is on Trump winning handily.

edselehr
    Participant

OMG, the Romneyites are coming back out of the closet, and they are realizing that Trump is a much more racist, slightly more sexist, somewhat less experienced in politics, somewhat more wealthy, and somewhat less Mormon version of Romney. And they are dragging out the same “unskewed” logic they used in 2012 to convince themselves that Donald has a chance in hell of winning. And he does, I suppose, but only if Democrats and other voters of good conscience don’t take their responsibility as voters seriously.

Enjoy it while you can, Bacon and Dork.

Brianl
    Participant

Dear God, he’s back.

Andy Brown
    Participant

LOL

In spite of all the rude comments he made about how he wouldn’t want to even be here anymore.

Yawn.

Turds are part of life. Thanks to Crapper, though, we have a handle on the side of the toilet.

Ba bye, ace.

Whereas this years rhetoric is “much different” than any other recent general election primary season, the advantage remains on the Democratic side by many many electoral votes. The non partisan Center For Politics at the University Of Virginia provides a heavy dose of reality for the Neanderthal Party.

Brianl
    Participant

First off, I think “Bacon’s” map is outdated. If you look at the electoral votes by state, Andy’s example has a vastly different (and correct) electoral count by state.

Second off, there is absolutely no way long-time dead-blue states will go to Trump. The Northeast and west coast states will all go to Hillary, by a sound margin. As will the District of Columbia, which has ALWAYS gone Democrat.

This one looks pretty realistic, and pretty bad for the GOP.

http://www.270towin.com/

edselehr
    Participant

“Blue” Georgia gives it away; Bacon posted up the 1980 EV map when Reagan trounced Carter.

If the Fucking Insane Right thinks that Clinton = Carter, and (even more laughably) Trump = Reagan, then this will be an entertaining and satisfying election season indeed.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Bacon, what’s there to be proud of? Being an asshole? Ignorance of science and history? A racist? A male chauvinist? A low earning white male thinking you may still make it at 55?

The 2012 EV map is the most relevant. What states will Trump take away from Clinton? So far there are no takeovers on the map as it stands.

And, just wait until Clinton gives the VP nod to Sanders or Warren.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.