Chris Crowley New KGON Program Director

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Portland Radio Chris Crowley New KGON Program Director

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Craig_Adams
    Participant

This from All Access:

Chris Crowley New KGON/Portland PD

ENTERCOM Classic Rock KGON/PORTLAND has named CHRIS CROWLEY as its new PD. CROWLEY is leaving ENTERCOM Classic Rock WCMF/ROCHESTER, NY at the end of the month (NET NEWS 3/6/17) to join KGON.

“We could not be happier to have CHRIS join the ENTERCOM/PORTLAND cluster,” said ENTERCOM PORTLAND GM TIM MCNAMARA. “I know CHRIS will do great things for KGON, and I’m very excited about the future of our legendary station.”

“Getting to work for ENTERCOM PORTLAND and having the opportunity to oversee heritage call letters like KGON is a once in a career kind of deal,” said CROWLEY. “The chance to take this 48 year heritage station back to the top is one I just can’t pass up and I’m looking forward to forging new relationships in PORTLAND. Thank you to PAT PAXTON, MICHAEL DOYLE, and TIM MCNAMARA for this phenomenal opportunity.”

Screamer
    Participant

Chris knows his stuff. He will do well.

paulwalker
    Participant

I assume this is the same young man (well once he was) that worked at Cumulus in Eugene. Funny, I was posting on another site about Detroit this afternoon, and I think he ended up there at some point and I just thought about him in a flash. Now this. A good guy.

Scott J
    Spectator
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.