Charlie Sheen has HIV

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

Pretty sad news For Charlie Sheen but i Have to admit Im not shocked. The guy was known for getting with Prostitutes all through out the 90’s.

Charlie Sheen will reveal to the world that he’s HIV positive.

Sources connected to NBC’s “Today” tell TMZ … Sheen will sit down with Matt Lauer on Tuesday morning to make the announcement.

NBC touted the interview in a press release as Sheen making a “revealing personal announcement.”

A tabloid report came out Monday claiming Sheen’s been keeping the diagnosis secret for years. You’ve gotta imagine he’ll address that report tomorrow morning on “Today.

Vitalogy
    Participant

If it’s true that he’s been HIV for 4 years, this might explain his behavior when he went off the rails “winning” about that long ago.

Unless you got a shitty blood transfusion, there’s only two ways to become HIV. Sex or shooting needles. I’m sure he had plenty of both. I personally have no sympathy for him.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

I have a retired hematologist friend who recently told me that today, HIV/AIDS is not the death sentences that it was even 20 years ago. Modern drugs can significantly slow down the progression of the disease.

This was a shock to me because I grew up in the 1980s, when it was considered obvious that anybody that caught AIDS would die within a few years from an opportunistic disease (another pathogen that the person’s AIDS-weakened immune system is unable to fight off), such as influenza or pneumonia.

semoochie
    Participant

It’s been 24 years since Magic Johnson announced that he was HIV positive and he’s still plugging along!

Broadway
    Participant

Don’t be misled; remember that you can’t ignore God and get away with it: a man will always reap just the kind of crop he sows! If he sows to please his own wrong desires, he will be planting seeds of evil and he will surely reap a harvest of spiritual decay and death; but if he plants the good things of the Spirit, he will reap the everlasting life that the Holy Spirit gives him. And let us not get tired of doing what is right, for after a while we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t get discouraged and give up.

Galatians 6:7-9 Living Bible

duxrule
    Participant

Woo-Hoo! Sunday School! Yippee-Skippee! Everyone join in now…”Jesus loves me, yes, I know, ‘cuz the Bible tells me so…”

Amus
    Participant

Bible verses aside, Charlie Sheen is the poster child of reaping what you sow.

I just hope he hasn’t infected others however likely that may be.

radiodork
    Spectator

From what I understand there are a lot of his partners that could potentially be infected with the disease. IF he was sleeping with women without letting him know he was infected, then he should be in jail because that is criminal.

What i find more disturbing is the countless number of women who have slept with him over the years. You would have to be living under a rock to not know his shady past- Lots of prostitiutes ect, drug use.

“you sleep with a dog, you’re going to get fleas”.

skeptical
    Participant

There should be an auto-jolt for anyone who posts a Bible quote in a thread they did not start.

People who do this are selfish pieces of shit. Oh God, I’ve embarrassed Bob Saget again.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

Are there any smartphone apps or computer software that can automatically insert Bible quotes into message board threads, based on the appearance of certain phrases or keywords?

skeptical
    Participant

Interesting . . . Type in “Magic Johnson” or Charlie Sheen” then “Galatians 6:7-9” pops up along with a tidy copy-and-post quote.

There might be big money in this.

radiodork
    Spectator

Just to be on the safe side, has any woman on this site slept with Charlie Sheen( or guys for that matter) you might want to go get tested. After all, he says he has slept with over 4,000 women in his life time. ( modest amount, right?)

Alfredo_T
    Participant

Wasn’t there some other celebrity, some 20 years ago, who boasted having slept with more than 5,000 women?

I envision that a Bible quote posting program might be somewhat configurable. The user would select, from a menu, issues that are important to him or her, which translation to use, and whether to exclusively use the Old Testament, the New Testament, or both.

Imagine, then that the program comes across a discussion about a sewage treatment plant. If the user had selected ENVIRONMENT, PUBLIC WORKS, and/or SANITATION from the issues menu, the following would be auto-posted:

But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
    Isaiah 36:12

radiodork
    Spectator

A pretty Candid interview with Charlie Sheen about his HIV status.

Brianl
    Participant

He says he has slept with over 4,000 women in his lifetime?

Holy hell, when does he have the time to work – at all?

He has admitted to paying out millions to avoid being blackmailed, and his HIV status made public.

I don’t buy the whole “you reap what you sow” that Broadway and others are pontificating here, nor do I wish HIV or any other life-threatening disease on anyone (ever). That said, if he knowingly had unprotected intercourse without discussing his status (or, to be fair, even protected sex without letting the other party know in advance) since his diagnosis, he should be held criminally liable.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.