Catholic group demands top Clinton aide resign over leaked emails

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Catholic group demands top Clinton aide resign over leaked emails

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator
    duxrule
    Participant

If you say so. Butt-buddies with Bacon?

edselehr
    Participant

I wonder which country Dork is moving to after Clinton wins.

Amus
    Participant

Thinking they should be concentrating on keep priests dicks out of little kids butts before they start moralizing to the rest of us.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

From the article:
    The Clinton campaign has not returned a request for comment, but Democratic officials have sought to cast doubt on the authenticity of the hacked emails by arguing they were obtained by Russians.
    Pum-Pum-Pum!

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

According to polling models Drumpf’s chances to win are now down into the single digits.

It must be a liberal conspiracy.

Or, Dork is a credulous idiot.

Bigotry is wrong…unless it’s against Catholics.

Andy Brown
    Participant

You should know . . . no one here except you and dork are supporting drumpf, the biggest bigot of them all.

Amus
    Participant

not bigotry…

Some of my best friends are Catholics… 😉

One should just clean their own house before they start telling people how to run theirs.

radiodork
    Spectator

Totally appalling and greatly offensive to all catholics in this country.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Catholics apparently aren’t appalled by priests ass-fucking young boys. It’s institutionally approved and recorded by history.

Anytime some claims to be a Catholic, I laugh.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Fuck you. Thousands of young boys were fucked by hypocrite priests. And your so called church supported it until the bitter end.

How many of those ass-fucked alter boys killed themselves due to people like you who preferred to sweep it under the rug?

I had nothing to do with it dufus. It hurt us all. 99.9% of priests are good men who have made great sacrifices.

This is not to excuse what those priests did, but children are many times more likely to be molested by a father, relative, or friend of the family than a priest or a member of the clergy of another faith.

Evil attacks the Church from the outside and from within.

Bad cops don’t mean law enforcement is bad, and bad priests don’t mean that the Holy Catholic Church is bad.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Wrong on both counts, jerk.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.