Carson Joins Afternoons at Z100 & POWER 93.3 Seattle

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Portland Radio Carson Joins Afternoons at Z100 & POWER 93.3 Seattle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Craig_Adams
    Participant

This from All Access:

Carson Joins For Afternoons at KKRZ/Portland & KPWK/Seattle

iHEARTMEDIA announced today that TODD “CARSON” ZARNITZ has been named the afternoon drive personality for Top 40 KKRZ (Z100)/PORTLAND and sister Top 40 KPWK (POWER 93.3)/SEATTLE, effective FEBRUARY 15.

“We are excited to add CARSON to our teams here in PORTLAND and SEATTLE,” said TIM HERBSTER, iHEART SVP/Programming of the Pacific Northwest Region. “His passion, enthusiasm and wealth of experience will be a great addition to help us grow Z100 and POWER 93.3.”

CARSON previously served as the weekend personality at WHTZ (Z100)/NY, WIOQ (Q102)/PHILADELPHIA and WIHT (HOT 99.5)/WASHINGTON, D.C. He also worked as an on air personality for radio stations in TAMPA, ORLANDO and HOUSTON, and worked for more than five years as an AE at iHEARTMEDIA PHILADELPHIA.

“What an incredible honor it is to serve the PORTLAND and SEATTLE community and join the terrific northwest team with ROBERT DOVE, JUSTIN RILEY AND TIM HERBSTER,” said CARSON. “This is an amazing opportunity, and I am beyond excited to get started and connect with our listeners.”

“I couldn’t be happier that CARSON has decided to join us in dominating the northwest between PORTLAND and SEATTLE. This unique position will be well served by his experience, passion and drive … literally, because he’ll be spending a lot of time commuting between the two markets” added JUSTIN RILEY, PD for POWER 93.3.

radiodork
    Spectator

So he is voice tracked on Z100 I assume?

Craig_Adams
    Participant

It didn’t say where he’s moving. I think that was intentional to keep us guessing. Radio today is more like a shell game.

semoochie
    Participant

The fact that a national publication listed Portland before Seattle leads me to believe that the show will originate from here.

Chico
    Participant

Or neither. If you can voice track to one you can voice track to two. Or twelve….

semoochie
    Participant

I know but otherwise why mention Portland first? That’s the only way it makes sense to me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.