Can we agree…

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    skeptical
    Participant

Religious mom to daughter: “I don’t know what we could have done for God to have given us a fag as a child,”

What would your response to this mom be if you overhead this? Quiet enabling or hurl a F-you? For some, the distance from there to Vista bridge are mere steps.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/the-forsaken-a-rising-number-of-homeless-gay-teens-are-being-cast-out-by-religious-families-20140903#ixzz3kB0eS23K
    Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Amus
    Participant

More domestic right wing terrorism.

Is it time to infiltrate churches across America and use enhanced interrogation methods to flush theses terrorists among us out?

stevethedj
    Participant

I like to stick to facts. And the only FACT in the article about the killer was the type of car driven, by the killer. I have known Broadway for almost 40 years. To the best of my knowledge he has NEVER been involved in any type of criminal act. And another fact, If I was Broadway I would be talking with a lawyer for a possible cause of action against skep and anus who IMO this time are really talking out of their ass. You two remind me of someone who thinks most crime is done by “those colored people”.

skeptical
    Participant

“You two remind me of someone who thinks most crime is done by “those colored people”.”

Actually, these days, it’s done by white religious types. You have Broadway in this forum as one example and that Davis person as another example. Hatred kills, even when served up with a smile. And that’s a fact!

Vitalogy
    Participant

+1 Steve for dumbest post of the year!

Broadway
    Participant

Steve, thank you for your support.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Possible cause of action?

lulz

Seriously.

The answer to free speech we don’t like is more free speech.

Anyone who finds it desirable to avoid painful speech can simply consider others and the pain their own speech may cause.

edselehr
    Participant

stevethedj, your post starts with the statement, “I like to stick to facts”, followed immediately only by statements that are either untrue or your opinion – no facts (e.g. that was not the *only* fact in the article about the killer).

I agree with Vit, you are solidly in the running for dumbest post.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.