Breaking: Christie Out!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    missing_kskd
    Participant

No link yet. I got a notification from the Times.

I have a year subscription given to me. So far, they are performing well. On top of most things, quick.

Langston
    Participant

The elephant has left the room?

bookemdono
    Participant

Fiorina has left the arena as well. Whose coattails will their supporters latch onto now?

missing_kskd
    Participant
    paulwalker
    Participant

I saw Dr. Carson interviewed today, and he is going on. Not sure I understand the logic of this, other than he wants to see what South Carolina offers him. If he can come in 2nd or 3rd, I guess it would be considered a victory, but really?

Chico
    Participant

If Dr. Carson can get enough support in the South, he could leverage that into a cabinet position under President Cruz. Typing that sentence gives me the heebie-jeebies, but just looking at strategies here.

radiodork
    Spectator

the question I have for Carson is -can he stay awake during the debates? The guy has his eyes closed every time he is talking or getting interviewed.
    No more Valium for Carson.

#Jim Gilmore 2016 for president.😀

edselehr
    Participant

Hm. Way Christie was tearing into Rubio the other night, I thought he was revving up to go the distance. Swing and a miss for me.

But I doubt that Christie is the one making the call. His financial backers have decided he’s done, and that’s why he’s gone.

Dxer1969
    Participant

Aww. That’s too bad. 2 states and these, uh, people are done? Christie? Thought he’d have more staying power. Oh well! Another fool bites the dust.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.